• 518 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10058 Players Online
  • 9540 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Summer Castle Siege

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by StarlitWorld, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Since it's summertime and most people are on break from school, I think this would be a perfect time to bring Castle Siege back for a bit. After the servers come back up from the DDOS attacks it's also a good time to do it because people will be logging back in to see if they're working. There are also not any events in the summer so adding CS back would be a welcome change of pace.
    I know Mineplex was talking about bringing it back for a month at a time around holiday events, but I think having it in July would bring a lot of players in and make Mineplex's summer more interesting.

Posted Jun 22, 2021
  2. Castle Siege was actually available during the last winter event which was approximately 6 months ago.
    Having said that, I would love to see a game temporarily added as I believe that a gamemode only available for a limited amount of time would attract new players and improve the playerbase, which it did during the winter.
    I am not sure if Castle Siege is the game that I would like to see added though, as it was already available during the winter for quite some time and it would feel kind of repetitive; I would rather see a game that was removed a long time ago such as MCL or Castle Assault.
    This is just my opinion though and I am aware that there is a significant amount of community members that would like to see Castle Siege added back once again, and I would completely understand if the game that would be brought back as a limited time event is in fact Castle Siege.
    I support the idea completely, and I believe that having a limited time event once again would be a great way to improve the server's playerbase and satisfy the current community members' need for something new and special.
    Great work on the idea, +1 from me.

Posted Jun 22, 2021