• 2077 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9391 Players Online
  • 7314 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sunflowers One-Line Drawing

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Oct 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. My friend @Luvli requested a one-line drawing of sunflowers, here it is ^-^ More art coming this weekend—this project was a fun one before I go to sleep! I made the colors pretty realistic, but flowers are without a doubt my favorite thing to draw!

As always, made in Photoshop CC 2019 on a Mac trackpad :)

*Photographs & textures are my own

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 4, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 4, 2019
  2. I really enjoy it! The flowers do pop out really well ^^. I think with a more complex background, this prices would stand out really well!

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. Updated! Thank you for your feedback, I hope you enjoy :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  4. As you know, I have always been a fan of your one line drawings and this certainly doesn't change that! Amazing!It amazes me that you can do so much with one line. When I saw the title of this art before clicking on it, I was only expecting one or two sunflowers but this was a delightful surprise, amazing job. I am curious though, if you were to commission these, how much would you charge for this kind of art? I only ask because I have never really seen a one line art for sale and would love your opinion on the matter.

Once again, AMAZING WORK!

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  5. Looks amazing!

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    Iscariot likes this.
  6. I’ve never commissioned a one-line drawing before! It would depend on size, printing media (i.e. canvas, acrylic, aluminum) as well as time and artistic devotion. Great question but there isn’t one definite answer!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2019