• 1650 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10088 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Super Bomb survival Nano games

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by 1jasongrace1, Jun 25, 2019.

1. If in a super flat world I make maps for this game and send upload a link to the world will it better the chances of this being made.

This game is inspired by a game I played on Roblox called super bomb survival and thought it would be super fun in nano games. There will be kits for all different explosives and other items.
    ( rules/ how it will happen)

: Each player will be spawned in a medium sized map:

: Bombs will randomly spawn out of the sky destroying the map and do damage to players:

: There will be two different types of kits offense and defense:

: To win players will either have to kill each other till the last player standing or tell the timer runs out. :

: The game will last 5 minutes. :

: After 3 minutes of the game all player health will be cut in half. :
    : Also bombs will come more frequently and do more damage:
    : all powerups will regen after the usage is over and the bomb/ platform is not there anymore.:

( Kits / Bombs)
    (Default kit) : Comes with a normal TNT that explodes doing 4 harts of damage takes 4 sec to explode. Player will get new TNT after 25 sec. Also, the player will have leather armor. :

( scary cat) comes with the ability to jump in mid-air every 20 sec. comes with iron legs and chest plate no boots or helmet. when you double jump you spawn TNT under you that will explode after 5 sec. ( 2000 gems)

( pilot) can summon 3 pieces of TNT from the sky every 40 sec that will explode on impact. Will take 5 sec to reach the ground. they have an iron chest plate and the rest is leather. TNT does 2 harts of damage ( 2000 gems)

( creeper master) will get 1 creeper eg every 30 sec the creepers will have speed 4 and target players. it will do 4 harts of damage. creeper will explode next to the player in 3 sec. the player will have only an iron hat. ( 2400 gems)

( builder) will have chain mail chest plate and boots leather pants. they will have the ability every 20 sec to build a 3 by 3 platform where ever they are under there feet so they can be in the air. the platform will disappear after 15 sec. ( 1000 gems)

( pyromaniac) every 35 sec they will get a fireball that they can throw breaking blocks and doing 3 and a half hearts of damage. comes with leather armor. the ultra ability only can use once spawns pillars of lava everywhere 5 max. They will also get 1 one potion of fire protection.
    (3000 gems)

(mother nature) the class has the ability to make a five by five spheres of TNT but can only use the ability once. and the class can give everyone weakness 2 for 1 minute only can use once. the class will have a diamond chest plate for armor. ( 2500 gems)

( Achievements needed)
    ( Lucky) survive 30 games. ( 1500 gems)
    ( sinister) kill 60 people (3500 gems)
    (Bystander) win 5 games without armor and without abilities ( 2000 gems)
    (snooper) find the secret... ( 1500 gems)
    ( Hooked) buy 5 classes) (4000 gems)

(Achievement) class ( Ice sage) they will have the ability of the ice sage is they can summon dome of ice where their curser is to protect themselves or others the sphere will last for 20 sec and will take 30 sec to reload. also, they automatically cover the ground they walk on into snow and make lava obsidian. this class will have all chain mail armor.

( Achievement kit) (Carle) this class will have the ability like in super smash mobs to freeze in mid-air and point their curser in the place they want to be flung at on impact they will explode it will do no damage to players takes 20 sec to reload. their next ability will be that carnal will spread creepers and TNT everywhere for 10 sec only can use the ability once. the player will have an iron chest plate and all leather.

Posted Jun 25, 2019
  2. This is a great suggestion! I think this idea has a lot of potential to be implemented, but I think there could be some tweaks that can be made to boost the quality of this idea.

First of all, this seems like a much more sophisticated version of the Quick! challenge "Avoid the falling TNT". The biggest concern I see here is that this would be much better suited as a Mixed Arcade game due to it having elements such as kits, a rather long gameplay time of five minutes, and overall being too complex for it to belong in Nano Games. If you can simplify the game, then I believe it will be a great addition for Nano Games; if not, it would be better off in Mixed Arcade.

If this idea were to be in Mixed Arcade, however, I think there are far too many kits. In my opinion, only three to four kits would be sufficient. It would be great if you could merge some of the abilities of the kits or remove some of them altogether. If you want it to be in Nano Games, then I recommend making the default kit the only kit, thus removing the need to having kits in the game in the first place.

Those are my major concerns, and I would love it if you can make some maps to show a better picture of how the game will operate. Besides that, I really like the concept of this game, and I hope to see this being implemented in-game! :D

Posted Jun 25, 2019
  3. Herro!

I have a few issues with this idea, however I do think it sounds like a fun game to be added.

My issues:
    • Nano doesn't have kits, so if you feel that they would be required for the game then this should be a mixed arcade game.
    • I think there are too many kits just like @AceSJus said, this is as much as games like SG and SSM have. More kits also complicate things.
    • I think maps would have to be quite interesting for this game mode to work, maybe they could reuse old wizards maps. Not exactly an issue, just saying flat maps would definitely not be interesting enough to keep players around in my opinion.
    Overall I do think this could be fun, like a PvE version of bomb lobbers, but because of the issues I stated above I'm going to give this a +0 until I get a more clear idea of what the game exactly is.

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  4. I believe very similarly to the players above. I believe this ideas has a lot of potential if you changed most of the ideas and improved them to fit Nano Games. As others have stated, no Nano games have kits, given you don't go to a pregame lobby before each game. Once one game finishes, you go immediately to the next. I feel like having a Nano Game that has kits just wouldn't make sense. It could go into Mixed Arcade, but as stated above, that simply would have far too many kits and wouldn't be very balanced. I think it has a lot of potential to be a Nano Game, and with the removal of kits could be extremely fun. I look forward to seeing what changes you make over time, as I and the two users above have said.

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  5. Since there are too many classes I believe that (Ice sage) (pilot) and (mother nature) should be taken out and I will mix some of the classes. also since you guys suggested that the old wizard maps be used I do think that it would be a good idea. But since there is so much mass I think the TNT explosions should be amped up in destruction power no damage and there should not be a bedrock just the void. also, I am mixing (pilot) and creeper master. I will also mix pyromaniac and (ice sage) (scary cat) has been amped and a change of name.
    ( on another note)
    : not only TNT will fall from the sky:
    : lava:
    : mobs: Gast, zombies, blazes, and skeletons.
    ; players can kill mobs:
    ( game changes)
    if it is in the mixed arcade then time will be 6 min and after 4 min of the game, enderdragons will spawn. and players will do more damage to each other.

( creeper flyer) will get 1 creeper egg every 30 sec the creepers will have speed 4 and target players. it will do 4 harts of damage. creeper will explode next to the player in 3 sec. also, the player will be able to spawn 4 pieces of TNT from the sky that will explode on the impact it takes 6 sec to reach the ground and each piece does half a hart of damage. the player will have only an iron hat. ( 2600 gems)

( Cold pyromaniac) every 35 sec they will get a fireball that they can throw breaking blocks and doing 3 and a half hearts of damage. and every 40 sec they will get an ice ball which creates a dome of ice around them protecting them from all damage for 15 sec. comes with leather armor. the ultra ability only can use once spawns pillars of lava everywhere 5 max. They will also get 1 one potion of fire protection that lasts for 20 sec.
    (3100 gems)

(frightful furry) comes with the ability to jump in mid-air every 20 sec. comes with iron legs and chest plate no boots or helmet. when you double jump you spawn TNT under you that will explode after 5 sec. ( 2000 gems). they get diamond legs and chest plate. They will have leather boots with feather falling. mobs are less likely to target this class.
    --- Post updated ---
    it's not natural disasters its people killing each other with TNT and explosions. without kits, the whole game would be quite bland.
    --- Post updated ---
    I will make the world it might take some time tho.
    --- Post updated ---
    instead of making it I have a few wizard maps that might work for the game[​IMG]
    --- Post updated ---
    these maps are good for the idea
    --- Post updated ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Post updated ---
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 26, 2019