• 195 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5122 Players Online
  • 4927 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Games Tournament

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Rebel_Guy, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Not many people here seem to know about this for some reason, but a Mineplex SG tournament is scheduled for the 6th and 7th of November (4pm EST both days) that will feature very popular Minecraft players, including Bajan Canadian and JeromeASF.

In total, 62 content creators will be attending, and it's reasonable to expect a total viewership of something like 100,000. If even a small fraction of those viewers start playing on Mineplex it would boost the player count significantly. We need to be on our best behaviour.

Here is the full list:

[​IMG]

(from -unapproved link-)

More info and tournament rules: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JKL7TJFhTIpUyr2wm2KDqzh8pr8Q8QWYwcBbnl1P2-g/edit

Let's hope this event puts Mineplex back into the spotlight.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  2. I'M HYPED!

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    chrris, StyxKiller03, coconut and 2 others like this.
  3. Why thank you for sharing Rebel Guy, hopefully this will bring some much needed exposure back to the Mineplex community, especially for survival games.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Rebel_Guy, chrris and StyxKiller03 like this.
  4. This is very pog, they still should've added you to the teams!

Posted Oct 24, 2021
    Rebel_Guy likes this.
  5. They should've added both of us, not only would we have been a great team, we also could have helped represent Mineplex in very positive light!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2021
    chrris likes this.
  6. So Mineplex has 1 person in the hunger games queue right now (me), but they're able to host an event with BajanCanadian and JeromeASF? I don't understand...

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  7. This isn't an official event. This is an event made by a community of people.

Posted Oct 24, 2021
  8. It started off as a "player hosted event", but is now officially supported - the Mineplex administration team is directly involved, and I've heard that the devs are working on a custom plugin especially for the event (though this is unconfirmed).

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 25, 2021
    chrris likes this.
  9. Wow, this is awesome. I am excited! Thank you for sharing @Rebel_Guy

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    FoxyStorm and Rebel_Guy like this.
  10. This is Amazing. Cannot wait for the event!

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    NuclearLFA and Rebel_Guy like this.
  11. I didn’t know this was happening, with all the different content creators it should help the server a little because more players might join because of this.

Posted Oct 25, 2021
    FoxyStorm, NuclearLFA and Rebel_Guy like this.
  12. Hopefully the 1.17+ chunk crashing issue is fixed by this point so that people play more SG

Posted Oct 27, 2021
    NuclearLFA and 90k like this.
  13. Cheering for my Brodie Intel Edits

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  14. I'm hyped for this, I hope the event goes well because it will be awesome to see Mineplex on Java get more players, both new and the old. I might be watching BajanCanadian's stream about it since he's an old generation Minecraft YouTuber who used to be famous for Hunger Games

Posted Oct 27, 2021
  15. Anyone know who has the most experience on Mineplex? I'm trying to decide on a perspective to watch, shame you aren't in it Rebel.

Posted Oct 30, 2021
    Rebel_Guy likes this.
  16. Don't worry about it sir, we at the Rebel Guy Headquarters got you covered and will be providing live coverage of the event on my stream.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 30, 2021
    Kill Command likes this.