• 849 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11952 Players Online
  • 11103 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Java Survival Games Update (03/22/2020)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by EmmaLie, Mar 22, 2020.

1. so you give an update but you don't fix the current problems okie

Posted Mar 22, 2020
    Momma likes this.
  2. I am stoked about this new update! I love everything that was changed including the nerfing on some kits. Survival Games is personally my favorite game and I can say that I am happy that archer kit was finally nerfed! This development and staff team continue to impress me with every update that is done.

Thank you for your hard work!

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  3. i think you guys forgot to remove horse

Posted Mar 22, 2020
    Mitchy, lohra and Momma like this.
  4. happy to see this, but um, why barrage?? I know we decreased the loot pool for arrows and arrow materials but it seems like nobody is going to be able to approach archers. I would have preferred if they gave it long shot.

Posted Mar 22, 2020
    mab8400, lohra and Momma like this.
  5. I'm glad to see one of my favourite games receive an update, an update for SG was definitely long-awaited and I'm looking forward to testing out all the new changes. Thanks to everyone that worked on this update and I'm excited to see what future updates are in store!

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  6. I guess we are going to have to wait until the next update for horse invis patch! See you guys in 3 years!

Posted Mar 22, 2020
    lohra likes this.
  7. Hey!

I have to say that I really like this update and more so the continuous string of updates more recently. It's made me quite happy and I look forward to seeing what you guys have in store next! Keep up the good work guys!

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  8. Glad to see updates of such a great classic! Good job:mineplex:!

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  9. Those changes look huge! Thanks to everyone from the devs to the testers for working behind the scenes on this update.

Give the bug fixing some time, they aren't ever ignored or not prioritized, sometimes they're just more difficult to fix.

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  10. Thanks for the big update! Survival Games is my favorite game on the server, and these updates improve the game.

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  11. Nice update on survival games. I have to see how this will affect the kits in general, but nice job with the updates recently. Can't wait to see what the future holds for updates in general.

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  12. aaron be mad

Posted Mar 22, 2020
  13. Yay a sg update! Clans next?? Kinda dry.

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  14. Thanks for fixing sg a bit. Can you guys fix ssm next? :P

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  15. Wonderful update! Great work Mineplex!

Posted Mar 23, 2020
  16. Crazy how after like 2 yrs of no updates, and ideas being rejected because of limited dev time, and not really any bug fixes unless they were huge bugs or tiny bugs, and then you role out 2 updates within what, a month of eachother? Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy your starting to listen to the community, but what the hell have you been doing?

Posted Mar 23, 2020
    pinfoil likes this.
  17. Super glad to see this update... been waiting a while for it. Thanks to the people who made it happen! On the other hand, I wouldv'e liked to have seen Aztec stay the same in terms of the spawn build, it was fine how it was for the most part. There was no statement above regarding the Kikoshi and Aztec 2nd story chests, but I think it was probably a good move. I still have to say that the archer nerf is super disappointing though since it isn't really a nerf...barrage is already there and is what makes the kit so op. I feel like the Assassin kit could've just stayed the same or added the compass on top of the map eye, or maybe have a feature that removes their name-tag or something. Barbarian change is fine (I use this kit primarily). The new chests at Riverton seems like a smart decision although I thought it was fine as it was. This also was not mentioned in the thread post, I am assuming in a map update it would be but I think here it would be more relevant.

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  18. Something they've neglected to mention on this post is that there is now a 30 second cooldown on barrage, so they can't just spam it like before. If anything it actually feels kinda underpowered lol.

Posted Mar 24, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  19. Another great update! An awesome Bridges update and now SG?! These updates are making these games so much more fun. Can't wait to see what's next!

Posted Mar 24, 2020
  20. Thanks for clarifying that...I am much more content with archer nerf now xD

Posted Mar 25, 2020