• 2174 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4753 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Mode Claims and Homes Gone?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by RaddestJon, Dec 4, 2019.

1. After not logging on to Mineplex for a bit over a month, I decided to check up on survival mode. When I enter, my inventory is empty and my claims and homes are gone.

I don't know if it's something to do with an update with the survival mode wiping the server or if I got banned or something. I use the switch version of Minecraft so it could be that. Any help would be appreciated.

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    Cardyceps likes this.
  2. I’m pretty sure they reset it because of all the dupers and hackers spawning in “God Weapons”

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    kittyDAR2 and RaddestJon like this.
  3. Yes, every survival world was reset after being down for a few weeks. No official reason has been said to my knowledge but it could be due to an abundance of hacked items.

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    RaddestJon and FluteVegetables like this.
  4. Survival was reset due to the world being overtaken by an excessive amount of claims

Posted Dec 4, 2019
    RaddestJon and FluteVegetables like this.
  5. Thanks y'all for the info. Now I understand why survival looks barren.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. Since the maps were reset and we're using new seeds for survival, would it be possible to get a copy of survival-11? I had my palace on there and I wouldn't mind using it for offline enjoyment. Or at least a copy of the chunk?

Posted Dec 7, 2019
  7. I think they have kept the same seed because I saw a chunk error with a small bit of my house in it

Posted Dec 8, 2019