• 3184 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12404 Players Online
  • 9220 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival mode needs pvp (Bedrock)

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by a Grigg, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Not much to say that the title of the thread doesnt. Without pvp the survival mode on mineplex just feels like a builder mode lol. The world feels empty when there can be no real physical interaction between players... I yearn for the experience to grind out levels to enchant awesome gear that I can take into the world and seek out fights with players of like minded ideals. Otherwise what..? I’ll just go around 1 hitting zombies..?

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  2. Greetings!

I really don't think Survival Mode needs more PVP. Survival Mode is well an SMP. If we added Pvp players would just attack players at random which can cause issues. I would rather just keep Survival Friendly and PVP free. I would also like to point out that Enchantment Tablets/Enchantments last time I checked are disabled. I can't wait to see what others think about this idea but for me, this idea is a -1

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  3. Heyo!

I disagree that survival mode needs PvP enabled. If PvP was enabled players could just start killing each other for no reason, causing players to possibly get toxic and hateful towards other players and it would just start to tear the survival mode community apart.
    I’ll be giving this idea a -1 because this could cause hate and toxicity in the community

Have a great day!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  4. I do not want to get spawn killed at my base. So, its better without that. Though certain PvP landmarks might be an intresting idea, where PvP is enabled.

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    SirSyrup7 likes this.
  5. I think that's what Bedrock tried to do with factions, introduce a sense of PvP into survival, and obviously that didn't quite go well. From this, I don't think we need PvP in survival as I think survival is meant to be a peaceful game where you can explore and build with friends in a normal world. Adding PvP into the mix would just disrupt that feeling.

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  6. Gonna also have to disagree. Survival is supposed to just be one of those modes where you can relax and play with other people. It would also be really annoying for people who don’t want to pvp. Perhaps there could be a feature for players to enable or disable whether they want to be attacked or not.

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    SirSyrup7 likes this.
  7. I’d rather not have PvP enabled.
    Although it would provide an interesting twist, I think it just eliminates the point of Survival. Survival on Bedrock is supposed to be designed similar to vanilla survival, and PvP isn’t really included in that. If PvP was added, it would turn it into more of a factions type minigame and I feel like a lot of people wouldn’t enjoy that. I’d rather keep it the way it is right now, that way it remains the same as vanilla survival.

Posted Apr 18, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  8. Hello
    I read all the comments and I also disagree. As they said above, if you want to fight, you can do it on another server. I don't think anything like this should be added, because if you stay more than ten minutes on the server, you will find that most players have acquired enchanted items when the defenses have been weaker.
    If such a thing is allowed, most players will stop playing and those who remain will be cheaters.

Posted Apr 21, 2020
  9. I think that PVP in survival would destroy the idea. As you said, it just feels like a builder world, which is the point of having survival Minecraft, build and live peacefully. This thread has a point though, we really need to fix factions.

Posted Apr 26, 2020
  10. I believe PVP would be a good addition to survival. Back when I was really into survival - I used to keep myself occupied by trading with people and building structures, in all honesty, the reason I stopped playing survival was because I got bored of it. PVP would definitely increase the enthusiasm towards survival and possibly change the game for the better. PVP is just what survival needs in my opinion, I feel as if it will create a challenging and intriguing gamemode.​
    Factions isn’t broken, it’s been shutdown - another reason why implementing PVP in survival will be good. Some players who enjoyed factions, and those who have never played it will get a chance to experience a similar version to it. In conclusion, I think PVP will benefit survival in many ways.​

Posted Apr 26, 2020