• 498 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7282 Players Online
  • 6784 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

survival not letting people speak

Discussion in 'Help' started by I Love Dogs4131, May 11, 2021.

1. whenever i go onto survival it wont let me speak can anyone help me to why i cant speak?

Posted May 11, 2021
  2. do your messages appear in chat, or no?

Posted May 11, 2021
  3. This probaly has to do with how laggy survival is. The chat will usually send a few minutes after you send it. You didn’t really say a lot of details so that is my guess. You maybe could be ghost muted also ig.

Posted May 11, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  4. No

like whenever i say does anyone want a free gbox usally people be like yes but whenever i try it wont and i also wanted to tp to this player and i was saying and they were like what do you want i dont get it

i cant even talk to my friends

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 12, 2021
  5. Sorry but I don’t really understand what your saying.

Posted May 11, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  6. Hey!

If you can type and send something in chat but it is not sent successfully (other players cannot see it) then there is a good chance you are ghost muted on our Bedrock server. This is a mute applied to your account by Microsoft themselves and is not a result of any rule breaking on Mineplex, and unfortunately Mineplex can’t directly remove this mute. It’s up to you to follow the steps to solve the issue yourself.

You can check out the Ghost Mute Guide 2.0 for a list of solutions accompanied by an explanation on how to carry them out. The most commonly used ones include spamming a period, spamming random characters, and sending numbers in order. You will need to visit the thread for the full detail though.

Hopefully this helps!

Posted May 12, 2021
    510bike likes this.
  7. Thread Moved to Help
    Based off what you said, it sounds like a ghost mute is the issue. Try spawning a pet and trying to re-name it, if it isn't letting you re-name because it claims the name contains "vulgarity" you're definitely ghost muted, I'd suggest following the steps in the guide Caleb linked above to solve the issue.

The other thing I could think of (if you aren't ghost muted) is there may be parental settings activated in your Microsoft account that prevents you from chatting online. I'd trying looking at your microsoft account to see if there are any parental restrictions.

Posted May 12, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.
  8. Thanks so much! i will try these out right now thanks so much for the help WowCaleb

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 13, 2021
    WowCaleb likes this.