• 117 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1764 Players Online
  • 1647 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Season 3: Update Design Poll

Discussion in 'Survival' started by GuardianInASuit, Oct 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently we have been working on the Season 3 Update Design. We wanted to gain feedback from the Survival Community on what they would like to see and what they would not like to see. You can comment on your answers below. You can pick more than 2 for each if you wish.

XP Gain in Survival [Network Leveling]

A. You gain XP just by playing Survival.
    B. You gain XP by doing missions and achievements.
    C. You gain XP by doing tasks around the world (ie harvesting crops or mining ores.)

Plots (Claims)

A. If you don't play for TBD Months your claim will be removed
    B. Claims will remain even if you leave for more than TBD Months

Player Warps
    These would be warps players can buy in-game and pay weekly to keep. (in-game currency)
    A. We should add Player Warps
    B. We shouldn't add player warps

If you have any ideas for the next poll feel free to comment that as well :)

Big thanks to @zapig @Fallen

Posted Oct 18, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 19, 2021
  2. Bit confused about this, 2hat do you mean by warps?

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  3. Enable PvP (:

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    GuardianInASuit and zapig like this.
  4. C - goes away from automated farms plus is interactive for the player so one cannot just afk. Achievements would be nice but then it would need to be continuously updated.

A - players who log in once can just claim a bunch of areas and then never play again which is no bueno.

A - player warps would be very cool and allows ppl to get items that would normally be very hard to get with some sort of other currency. it would also be pretty diff from what we have now which is great

Posted Oct 18, 2021
    GuardianInASuit and zapig like this.
  5. Warps would be places players can tp to.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2021
    jojomusk likes this.
  6. Aren't those just called homes?

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  7. These would be public warps which everyone has access to

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2021
    Toastieッ and CatFan105 like this.
  8. Oh

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  9. I'm no survival main but I really dislike the idea of giving players xp for just playing the base game with some extra features. This is biased but I don't wanna open my level 100 sheet one day and have to add someone to the list with survival as their main xp source. It's also gonna be basically impossible to track these players without stats since the survival community tends to keep to itself. It just feels so out of place and cheap in a way to give xp to players just playing the base game as opposed to learning to play a server specific gamemode.
    I think the last thing survival mains are worried about is their level on the server. I join and see people just doing their own thing and trading and tping to each other. I don't think a change is needed here.

Posted Oct 18, 2021
  10. C - So someone can earn xp while being a survival main, but they cant just afk.

A - People log on once, claim a bunch of land then dip forever.

Im not a fan of the weekly currency thing. How about monthly instead? still on the edge here.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  11. C
    B
    B

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    Toastieッ and zapig like this.
  12. 1)XP gaining...
    (At first I though that the talk was about enchanting xp, but now I understand that we are talking about Mineplex level xp. )
    I choose B.
    Note: I actually have a feeling that this system of xp achievements is going to be broken & not working.
    2) I choose A. I don't know what is meant by "TBD Months". I think that it is a good idea to remove all claims after 6 months of absence.
    3) I choose A.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  13. This Option 100% cuz if they have a massive base there land will go and all their items gone + you can easily find unclaimed land

A
    B
    A

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  14. to be decided

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    Mr.Cardyceps likes this.
  15. agreed. but a toggleable option

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  16. Im hoping this doesnt mean a reset

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  17. I like B and C but I think C is better.
    Yes please

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  18. Still going to happen. Sorry.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  19. I like the XP feature in this game, particularly 2 and 3. Make it like any other game in the fact that XP must be earned, in this instance through missions and achievements.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  20. See for the new update when do you think it will happen. Will it be in 2022?

Posted Oct 19, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.