• 260 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6356 Players Online
  • 6096 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survival Season 3: Update Design Poll

Discussion in 'Survival' started by GuardianInASuit, Oct 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. I think A or C for the first one as it would make survival better for gaining xp but I do prefer the A option as you could make xp farms in bases.

For the second one I feel unsure a bit as it’s annoying when griefers come to your base and claim your build when your building with a friend and you have to start all over again somewhere else. It’s also annoying the amount of claimed land everywhere on the different survivals do you literally have to find the most isolated place to build but at the same time someone who spent a lot of time on a base and then it’s all gone because they are off for a few months because maybe they didn’t have time to play or something like that so I don’t know about this one.

For the last one I think A as player warps would be a good addition as I don’t think other survival games have that and it would be useful for everyone.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  2. its all good was just curious

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  3. For myself I think I'll vote for
    A
    B
    B

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    LostShrimp13 and zapig like this.
  4. A, A and B :)

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  5. Dim

Dim

Pvp please the game gona be beter

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  6. This is for our Network Leveling System.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2021
  7. Ah ok

Posted Oct 19, 2021
  8. A
    B
    B
    Shareable claims and some sort of toggle able pvp would be nice.

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  9. Hmmm add 2 player or more claim

Posted Oct 19, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  10. yes shareable claims / being able to trust people in your claim

Posted Oct 20, 2021
  11. I WILL BE CHANGING MY VOTE TO
    A B A

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  12. I think that we should have player warps but to not pay on the weekly basis but on the monthly basis.

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  13. [QUOTE="GuardianInASuit, post: 746886,

Plots (Claims)

A. If you don't play for TBD Months your claim will be removed
    B. Claims will remain even if you leave for more than TBD Months

Big thanks to @zapig @Fallen[/QUOTE]

Option A

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  14. XP gain: I choose (B) to be a bi-monthly mission/achievement thing. I hope this won't become hackable.

Plots (claims): (B). Could lag be resolved if we are proceeding with A? I can't mine or get sand cos of lag, since the blocks glitch and don't get mined with lag.
    I chose B as I don't want to have to 'appeal' to get my claim back if it gets deleted because of a (*surprise!*) bug... (I mean, if it's about a lost claim, my first impression of staff's reply is; we are sorry but we are not able to restore your claim... so I'd rather not have the function at all.)

Player Warps: Hm... (B) I can always tpa someone at the warp and save a home there right, so what would be the point of a warp?
    Edit: added a sentence.

Posted Oct 20, 2021,
    Last edited Oct 20, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  15. From what I get from the warp it's a public place anyone can warp to... Well that's my guess

Posted Oct 20, 2021
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  16. My main ones are
    B
    B
    A

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  17. Yes I would also love this it will bring a whole new perspective and things to do in survival and MORE PEOPLE WILL PLAY MINEPLEX!

Again this is my opinion

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    zapig likes this.
  18. Would bugs be fixed such as deleting claims, crafting and having the tp bug (I'm referring to when you have to set off and people are still able to to to you)

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  19. Wait what version will it be?

Posted Oct 21, 2021
  20. Currently it's still going to be 1.12+, as with the rest of the network, but version support isn't completely up to us anyway.

Posted Oct 21, 2021
    Fallen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.