• 644 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10223 Players Online
  • 9579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sylveons

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Sylveon, May 5, 2021.

1. Hello, I like drawing Sylveon!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted May 5, 2021
    Moonliqht ♡, Da_One, Amg and 6 others like this.
  2. These drawings are actually very adorable. It must have taken you a lot of time and effort to draw and color them this way.
    I do not exactly have a professional opinion to offer since I am very bad at drawing and I would not even be able to dream of creating something as detailed and as well drawn and colored as this.
    I would love to see more work from you in the future though, it looks like you are very talented!
    Have a great day!

Posted May 6, 2021
    Sylveon likes this.
  3. Thanks! Anyone can be good at art, it just takes practice and dedication

Here's something I made recently
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2021
    Amg, MarkTheNub. and Anna. like this.
  4. is this digital art, they’re so cute and i love them

Posted May 6, 2021
    Sylveon likes this.
  5. Indeed it is and thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 6, 2021
    Anna. likes this.
  6. It is so cute! Amazing drawing!!

Posted May 6, 2021
    Sylveon likes this.
  7. These are adorable! I'm not sure what they are if I'm being honest, but they're super cute and I love how you've drawn them! The color go together really nicely and I can tell you put a lot of effort into this.
    I think my favorite one is the one on their head haha

Keep it up! Maybe we'll see some more work from you in the future :0

Posted May 6, 2021
    Sylveon likes this.
  8. Sylveon is a pokemon. See the thumbnail for the guy above you? Its kind of like that, they're actually related. Anyways, its a great drawing, much better then I could have done!

Posted May 6, 2021
    Sylveon likes this.
  9. yooo pokemon was so fun back in the day

Posted May 6, 2021
  10. Oh my goodness! These are so ADORABLE! I don’t know if I’m overwhelmed by the cuteness or by your incredible artistic ability. Either way, these pieces look fantastic and you’re so talented! These pieces bring back so many childhood memories and I’d have to agree with Orangey above me, Pokémon was very fun back in the day. My favorite Pokémon is actually Eevee, so seeing this eeveelution drawn out is very cool! It’s evident that you put lots of time and effort into these drawings and the outcome really shows. My favorite things about these pieces are the well executed colors and different positioning of the Sylveons. I hope to see more art from you moving forward, keep up the great work! c:

Posted May 7, 2021
    Sylveon likes this.
  11. Hey!

These are such cute pieces of art you've made! I love the colour schemes and the overall look of them. Absolutely adorable! Keep up the great work and I hope to see more from you in the future! :D

Posted May 7, 2021
  12. Hola Sylveon!

I love these little drawings of Sylveon that you drew! They look extremely accurate and wouldn't be able to tell the difference if they were on the show/game. I really like the colors of them all and how their eyes stand out. It's also cool how you put the day/days thing on the corner so you can keep track of the progress of your drawings! I've never seen that before but it seems like a really cool idea. Overall, you've got some great talent and I'm happy you shared that with us! <3

Posted May 7, 2021
    Sylveon likes this.
  13. Thanks fellas! The days are more of a challenge per se. Oh yea I forgot to explain it too so let me explain it in a bit

I decided to draw Sylveon everyday for 50 days since I got a lot of free time. I wanted to see just how dedicated I am to draw my favorite pokemon in a streak (altho I did get some pauses due to college lol) but other than that the challenge is going quite well. I've just made Day 40 right now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 7, 2021
    allegient™ likes this.
  14. These look really good, and the blue and pink Sylveon together look really cute as well! I do have to admit that I like Umbreon the most out of all the current Eeveelutions, but Sylveon is definitely up there for my favorites!

Posted May 7, 2021