• 582 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9020 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Talk on Kit Assassin

Discussion in 'Survival Games' started by Bossitiveplays, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I love the concept of an Assassin Kit in Survival Games but they need to buff it to make it better. This is what I'd do if I had to make the Assassin Kit.

Assassin:
    -Deal +2 damage behind your opponent
    -Enemies can only see your Nametag when 6 blocks away
    -Use your map to see your opponent's location

Those attributes were what an Assassin should have, the rest are ideas:
    -Go invisible on kill for 2s
    -Smoke Arrows that last for 4s, 30s Recharge

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  2. Isn't the assassin kit you suggest already what it is currently? The two ideas you suggest I could see getting added, but honestly I don't see them being too useful.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    Bossitiveplays likes this.
  3. The first list was how Id remake the kit, its basically the same as before but has the gamertag attribute that got taken away.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 29, 2019
  4. I like the idea of hidden name tags, but I think it wouldn't be overpowered to just add that to the kit rather than remove 50% fall damage for it.

The other ideas would put too much into one kit I think and are pretty strong on their own so I think they could be good for other new kits but not assassin

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  5. Assassin kit isn't one a lot of people use at all as far as I know, so it would be nice for it to get an update. +1

Posted Aug 1, 2019
  6. Saturn Here,

I think that all these ideas are swell! I think that the assassin kit should have the same perks as it's alter ego in Champions CW, namely the ability to create an illusion, and cause blindness for 2 secs. This idea may be too buff, but I think it's a bit less op and sounds like it would work.

Posted Aug 1, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 5, 2019
    Bossitiveplays likes this.