• 628 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9066 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Targeter Stories (This Isnt a Report)

Discussion in 'Micro Battles' started by YahirplaysMC123, Jan 14, 2019.

?

Have you been targeted, if so, why do you think?

1. Yes But i don't know why

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Yes because of my rank

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Yes because someone was mad

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  4. Yes because someone was trolling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, i haven't been targeted

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Yes because other reasons

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I want to share a few moments/stories with everyone, the ones that make no sense, or any logical evaluation as to what was happening. (I wont be leaking names since i either dont remember their names or I dont want to bassicly expose them)

So one day, playing mineplex microbattles, and me and my team kill a team, as far as i know they were a part of some clan thing (they had simular "tags/names" after their names (simular to FaZe,) and they all left at the same time (im guessing they were in a party.) Later on the next game starts and while in waiting, i see that one of them tryed to add me as a friend on xbox live, i ignored the request since i dont know them, and i recognized their names...they were going straight after me...all three of them. 3v2, i panicked so hard that i just jumped off the edge, and let my teamates essiantally get destroyed by them, the same thing happened about 2 games later and we managed to beat them 3v3, but after that i took a break since i needed to take a break and process what happened.

Another day is more of a person making some form of excuses at me, and since they were messaging through xbox live, i dont think they can even be punished. Here's what I briefly remember of what messages he sent after I killed this person.

Him:wow
    Me:??? Who are you
    Him:dont think your better, my sword was glitching and i couldn't hit you

(Side note:him saying that imply that swords are broken, now I probably would be believed him if he said "I have high ping" or "I was laging," but as soon as he said that i knew this...was a salty human being, and i had to be VERY careful on to how I talk to this guy.)

Me:ok...sure
    Him:1v1 me ill show you that i was glitching
    Me:no, i dont do 1v1's
    Him:thats probably cause your bad
    Me:look man, it's ok to lose, it happens all the time, i lose alot, what's the big deal about it?
    Him:I was glitching it wasn't a real battle, i probably would've beaten you
    Me:ok

That's when the conversation stopped, thankfully, now if I wasn't tired grinding for shards that day, i probably would've instantly become a instant smarty pants, (no idea if im allowed to say smart ***) and went full sarcasm on him. But i was tired, I didn't really care, and i moved on with my life, but later on I start noticing something, I'm seeing this guy in my games, alot, and when I die I see him join my games, so I just shut off my xbox and promptly go to sleep, i was not gonna deal with another targeter like last time.

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  2. You ignored him but did you block him?

Posted Jan 14, 2019
  3. Yes, i ussually block people who act like that and are self intitled as of they need to win everything and everything that goes wrong isnt there fault. Though I dont encounter those type of people much anymore, I'm still on alert.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 14, 2019
    SpookVegetables likes this.