• 358 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2442 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Team Switchers

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CupAGhost, May 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There are 2 teams of 8. If you get killed, you switch to the other team. If your original team kills you, you are back on their team. Its basically a 2 team mode infection. For winning, when there's 16 players, only the original 8 of the team wins. The players who were moved on the team would get an assisted win as suggested by @GuitarHero_King. Assisted wins get fewer rewards than an actual win but more rewards than a loss

Cost: 2000 Gems

Abilities:

Snow Golem Egg:
    Snow golems are there to shoot snowballs to keep players from getting to you!

Feel free to give any kit ideas or alterations!!![/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Posted May 19, 2019,
    Last edited May 23, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 likes this.
  2. Hey,

I like this idea, but doubt it will ever happen. It takes a lot of community and staff support for a game idea like this to be noticed by the owners, goodluck!

Posted May 19, 2019
    CupAGhost likes this.
  3. Would this be a version of Micro Battles? I like the idea but which "gamemode" would it be under?

Posted May 19, 2019
    CupAGhost likes this.
  4. This can be a version of micro battled and wdym gamemode

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2019
  5. I like the idea, it could be lots of fun for players. +1

Posted May 19, 2019
    CupAGhost likes this.
  6. Everyone watching this, now the first team to have 8 players win so only 1/2 the people win instead of all

Ill just alert:
    @Jaxxy
    @Eclipciz
    @CreepBro06

OP OP
  7. what? lol

Posted May 19, 2019
    CupAGhost likes this.
  8. It gets noticed by Idea Team/Game Insights, not owners. You can google mineplex subteams to see more

OP OP
  9. same idea though, it would need to be a very popular idea..

Posted May 19, 2019
  10. Would the 4 players who got put onto the team also win? I think this concept has too large of an issue of possible game throwing to get the win to be considered in its current state. (People sacrificing themselves to a team once they realize that the team is going to win). I don't think it's different enough from Micro Battles to get its own player base.

Posted May 19, 2019
  11. The 4 players on the original team also win

OP OP
  12. I like the general idea, but the only issue is who would win? It could be easily abused by the original four team members. Other than that, I genuinely like the concept. Maybe it could fit inside Nano Games since it seems like a quick game.

Posted May 19, 2019
  13. Okay the win stats will change, if a team gets 16 players, then only the original 4 on that team win

OP OP
  14. What if depending on the amount of kills you got would determine how many gems you recieved

Posted May 19, 2019
    Baymax likes this.
  15. I was thinking of something similar to this. Since it could fit into Nano Games, there doesn't necessarily have to be a winner. So instead of having a crowned winner, let the person with the most kills obtain most gems.

or perhaps have a 4 way team, and a 1 minute time period and whichever team has the most players by the end of the clock, those apart of the team will become the winners. Just a thought ;)

Posted May 19, 2019
    Jaxxy likes this.
  16. Yeah, I think this may be the only way to win, it might be too alike Micro that they might not bother to add it..
    --- Post updated ---
    only way to have it*

Posted May 19, 2019
    Baymax likes this.
  17. @Jaxxy, and Baymax, Ill just do the team with the most players in a minute wins!

OP OP
  18. *
    That would work too

Posted May 19, 2019
  19. This is definitely an interesting concept, however I agree with augend in the fact that this game would probably become people sacrificing themselves to the team with the most players that's most likely going to win, which could be seen as a strategy, but I personally think takes a lot of the fun out of it. Some more detail would be nice, such as the kind of weapons/armour players would be given, what kind of map layout would there be, etc. I do think it should be made pretty different from Micro Battles as there's already a version of it in the Nano rotation.

Posted May 19, 2019
  20. Hey!
    I think this idea would be interesting and great fun to play, however, as some people have stated above, people who die will end up on the winning team and this can be exploited.

Posted May 19, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.