• 383 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3680 Players Online
  • 3297 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Technoblade Human MC Skin Render

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Outpacing, Feb 27, 2021.

1. It has been a long time since I have been on this forum, but as of recently I decided to check it out and here we are today! I wanted to show something that I had saved on my computer for a bit and ask peoples opinion on it! Hope you all have a good day!
    -Outpacing

[​IMG]

Posted Feb 27, 2021
    Da_One, Karrotz_, Amg and 1 other person like this.
  2. This is pretty amazing, you're definitely talented in creating these. I especially enjoy the effects you've added to the torch and the sword, and the lighting you have created around technoblade as well. This is impressive, hope to see you take some requests down the line;) keep up the great work!

Posted Feb 27, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  3. Thank you! While being "inactive" I have worked to improve my MC GFX while at it, and do plan to make more soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 27, 2021
  4. This is extremely well done! I've seen people create MC GFX pieces for years and I've always been amazed at how well some people can create them. The lighting contrast between the character and the background is really neat, it definitely adds some depth to the entire piece. Also the color combination between the torch being orange and the sword being pink works really well together. If you ever have the time, I agree with @S1KH that people would probably love to request some GFX work by you or for you to give some tips to those who are trying to improve on their own work! I really look forward to seeing some more art from you in the future, amazing job.

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  5. I love this, the particles around the sword and torch look really cute <3

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  6. This looks amazing! The lighting from the torch and sword really adds atmosphere to the render, and those shadows are just magnificent. Really good job! I have no idea how you made this, but you have talent. Keep up the great work and I am looking forward to seeing some more from you :D

Posted Feb 28, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  7. That looks absolutely outstanding and I love the effects you added to your art! I also love the lighting shadings you have as well. I don't know what to say, but it looks fantastic. Great work what you have, and I cannot wait to see your GFX work soon! :D

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  8. As many others have said above me, this looks absolutely incredible! GFX is something I never really understood and it seems like a type of craft that takes lots of time and practice. I really like the outcome of this render you shared in this showcase! Everything looks very crisp and well done down to every detail. I can tell you you immerse yourself in your work because this reflects nothing but artistic ability and effort! I think my favorite part of this render would easily be the sword and torch. The particles really caught my eye as a viewer when I clicked into this thread and I feel that they are a nice touch. Although, that doesn't dismiss the fact that everything else looks just as amazing! Overall, I really love the dark lighting, cute background and of course Techno's character. Great job, and I hope to see potentially see more work from you moving forward! <3

(P.S. It was really neat to see Techno's skin as a human, I only know the piggie form haha)

Posted Mar 2, 2021
    Outpacing likes this.
  9. Thank you so much for the nice replies! I will continue to improve! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 2, 2021