• 202 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2187 Players Online
  • 1985 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Temple

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mitisel, Oct 6, 2022.

Tags:
  1. [​IMG]
    I hope you like it.

Posted Oct 6, 2022,
    Last edited Oct 6, 2022
  2. Yo I think this is one of my favorite pieces from you so far!

Mad kudos too for posting so much, I get major art block where someone has to tell me what to draw or I don't because I don't have creative ideas, so it's really awesome to see you post so much!

the landscape in this one is really cool to look at, there's a lot of small details that I really like, like the grass around the temple and the lighting on the mountains. Keep up the great work man!

Posted Oct 7, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  3. This looks so good! I especially like your work on the lighting and shadows, really elevates the piece!

Posted Oct 7, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  4. Remember what I called you the other week? Well I'd be careful, this guy's giving you a run for your money.

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  5. Wdym?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  6. Best artist on Mineplex

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  7. This looks amazing! I took multiple years of art in high school and honestly I thought I was somewhat decent, but your art is legit amazing. I personally really like how you did the sun and the temple as both look stunning. The sun looks extremely "bright" and getting that in art takes a lot of skill. Awesome job and can't wait to see more art you eventually post!

Posted Oct 8, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  8. I love landscapes, and you nailed this one! The pathway looks so real, and the way the sun brightens up areas but casts long evening shadows is so realistic! Great job I love it! And I think i found a new screen background!

"Literally 2 minutes later" I just made it my Home Screen background, It looks amazing, It's stayin there for at least a week or two, maybe more!

Posted Oct 8, 2022
  9. That looks so good omg!

Posted Oct 9, 2022