• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1316 Players Online
  • 1316 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Anticheat In SSM

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Whoneedspacee, Oct 7, 2022.

1. This literally makes triple jumping randomly inconsistent, teleports people back for no reason, eats doublejumps for no reason, and makes it impossible to double jump if you're close to the ground since you just don't move at all, and sometimes just makes it so your doublejump doesn't charge.

Why is this still in the game? I'd rather have hackers and an actually functional game.

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  2. me in cake wars bedrock with hackers and a problematic anticheat:

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  3. What's worse? Too good, or not good enough?

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  4. no bc this is actually accurate....... i sometimes double jump and it literally just teleports me back so the person who is chasing me just kills me???? triple jumping is so inconsistent now

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  5. I don't think this has to do with anticheat at all, I think this is just your computer lagging. My triple jumping(and double jumping) is fine, I can do it whenever I want (provided that I don't mess up). My experience in this game is fine, it only teleports me back when I'm lagging in general.

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  6. I must agree somewhat, upon double jumping sometimes I lag back, hence being killed.

This is quite annoying however, for now, we must work with it and report it as a bug.

Posted Oct 7, 2022
  7. i thought mineplex was behaving weird

Posted Oct 8, 2022
  8. I have never been able to double jump in games such as hot potato, as it will lag me back 90% of the time.

I'm not sure if this is ping related, or a bug but I guess i just have to put up with it.

Posted Oct 9, 2022
  9. I believe some of it is due to the game and some due to your ping or something to do with the anti-cheat, GWEN.

It's not 90% of the time when I double jump, so I think it varies for different ping. This is just an idea.

Posted Oct 9, 2022
  10. I have a consistent 20 ping I doubt it's a ping issue.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 9, 2022
  11. i have fallen into the void many times because my double jumps don't register. i think we should just get rid of the anticheat, hackers on ssm are really uncommon after all.

Posted Oct 10, 2022
  12. Honestly sounds like you've had too much pizza bro

Posted Oct 13, 2022
  13. what are you talking about?

Posted Oct 14, 2022
  14. I honestly looked at the title and knew who posted this before actually looking who did, fair point made though.

Posted Oct 19, 2022
  15. Even if people agreed with you there is no one to apply changes due to lack of developers. I am sure you know mineplex no longer cares about Java part.

Posted Nov 1, 2022
  16. Okay, I've had the term "triple jumping" thrown around a lot in Halloween Havoc with rogue. What does it mean?

Posted Nov 2, 2022
  17. It's a tech that works for most double jumping mechanics in minecraft( it's a lot harder to achieve in the minplex lobby for some reason).

One easy and consistent way of doing it, is to do a normal jump and just when you're about to hit the ground you double jump. The game then thinks that you hit the ground as you were going up, thus giving you another double jump available until you hit the ground. Once you get the feel of it it's pretty easy to do.

Another way(not super consistent) if you're on flat ground but next to a block that's raised up a block, double jump in the direction of the raised block sometimes makes the game think that you touch the ground on your way up so it can give you another double jump.

Once you get really good at triple jumping you can potentially slightly control the height and momentum of your double and triple jumps.

Hoped this helped, have a good day. : )

Posted Nov 2, 2022
  18. Can rogue dash give you a fourth leap on top of that?

Posted Nov 2, 2022
  19. yes

Posted Nov 2, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  20. Who knew the anticheat would act up in the most complex movement wise game on the network

Posted Nov 6, 2022