• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4875 Players Online
  • 4875 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Anticheat In SSM

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Whoneedspacee, Oct 7, 2022.

1. It used to kick me when I tried to epearl into a wall in the lobby...

Posted Nov 6, 2022
  2. i sure do hope that champions doesn't have the exact same problem. that game's pretty complex with its movement too.

Posted Nov 6, 2022
  3. Are there even enough people playing Champions anymore to be concerned about that? Also, when it comes to erratic movements, HH with rogue is nuts, but you never get kicked with it.

Posted Nov 6, 2022
  4. The anticheat previously didn't hinder my movement when it came to triple jumping and firefly however ever since the beginning of this year it has, this not only nerfs the effectiveness of my movement skills but it also enhances the wolf kits ability to run spam, running away to recharge cub tackle and then finishing their targets off shortly after they attempt to flee the cub tackle.

Posted Nov 10, 2022
    1dragoneye likes this.
  5. You know, do any Java games, any at all, have a major hacker issue anymore? I remember up until last fall, Mineplex was famous for being overrun with hackers, but I've hardly seen any this year, at least outside of lobby Gladiators. What happened?

Posted Nov 10, 2022
  6. I haven't ran into any hackers for months, for games like ssm a lot of people are quick accuse others for "hacking" but there hasn't been any real hackers in a long time (in my experience).

Posted Nov 10, 2022
    BlazeFire likes this.
  7. What got rid of them?

Posted Nov 10, 2022
  8. It's hardly worth hacking on an empty server. Turns out the best way to get rid of hackers is to get rid of players all-together :^)

Posted Nov 12, 2022
  9. Technically so, but an enormous expense.

Posted Nov 12, 2022
  10. Are you saying cheaters aren't frowned upon anymore ?

Posted Nov 13, 2022
  11. That's your job, not ours. Although we can help.

Posted Nov 13, 2022