• 237 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4025 Players Online
  • 3788 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The BEST Cake Wars Duo?? Ft. CouchPotato

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by SilverStarX7, Aug 8, 2022.

Posted Aug 8, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  2. Silverrrrrrr like always super awesome video :D

Honestly your content is unlike a lot of creators that post Mineplex content and its realy refreshing! Instead of just having music and a combo video (cough arrow cough cough) or a loud commentary or storytime, your content is super calm and relaxing and its a great change of pace.

I'm also pretty sure I left just before this video was taken, so I hope you didn't run into toooo many hackers or I would feel bad for not being around haha

Overall amazing video! I love watching your content- you are one of the only creators I am subscribed to o/

Posted Aug 9, 2022
    SilverStarX7 likes this.
  3. Hey Silver! As per usual, I really enjoyed this new video! I’d definitely agree with what Arrow says above…Your type of content is relaxing and honestly is just different from what you normally see. You have a good selection of background music, editing is on point and I enjoy hearing a more quiet/calm commentary. Keep up the amazing work, I will make sure that I subscribe! Huge congratulations on 100 subscribers, that’s such a big milestone and I’m sure your channel is destined for more growth moving forward. Can’t wait to see more content from you!

Posted Aug 10, 2022
    SilverStarX7 and TheArrowsShadow like this.
  4. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Really means so much to me. I figured at first people wouldn’t enjoy something more calm/relaxing, but here you are proving me wrong (in a good way lol). Ahaha yeah this video started the round after you left, but we only ran into one hacker (surprisingly) after that.
    Thank you again :))

Thank you so muchh!
    You’re proving me wrong as well, though I’m very very thankful for that. :D Never thought I would hit 100 but I’m so grateful for it. These comments really keep me going and motivated, thank you! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2022
    TheArrowsShadow and Amg like this.