• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Chicken Theme

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Callum5771, Dec 16, 2018.

?

Bring The Chicken Theme Back?

Poll closed Dec 30, 2018.
  1. Yes, Theme It Again!

100.0%
  2. No, Keep It As It Is!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Callum5771

Callum5771

Hi all, I'm merely wondering if anyone else, like me, is missing bawk bawk battles, or at least the theme of the chickens anyway!

I know the aim for nano games was to success bawk bawk, and although it's games, in my opinion, are better in quality than bawk bawk, I still miss being eaten and attacked by chickens upon elimination.

I just feel there is an overall theme missing from nano games, I miss it :(

Is anyone else missing this or is it just me?

Thanks,
    Callum.

Posted Dec 16, 2018
  2. Titanc

Titanc

Hello!

I love Nano Games I absolutely do but same time I also miss Bawk Bawk Games in the lobby. However, you may find it in Mixed Arcade it's in there just have to find it. Mixed Arcade is in the lobby if you do not know where it is go to the green clay and it should be in the middle between the games.

-Titanc

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  3. _Prof_

_Prof_

Unfortunately, things aren't looking to bright on that game getting back its NPC. It's in Classic Cow currently so you can play it there but I personally haven't even seen 1 game run. After Classic Cow alters, you can still play Bawk Bawk Battles in Mixed Arcade or MPS. It's just that Mineplex doesn't think it's very healthy for the server in the long run to pay for NPCs of games that players don't bother much about playing.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  4. hazeae24

hazeae24

Nano games is a mixture of everything so I'm not sure if adding a theme to it would really work. With BBB the chicken theme worked since players were enclosed in the tiny platform and could see the chicken so it was able to have the theme. Since Nano has different maps, both in design and sizes, I am not sure how we would maintain the chicken theme. I don't think Nano needs a specific theme and maybe it's just me, but I enjoy the randomization of it. Playing different games with different maps makes my gameplay have more variation and makes Nano unique.

Posted Jan 10, 2019
    PyxllCreates likes this.
  5. BuySomeApples

BuySomeApples

I agree with haze here. Although Nano Games and Bawk Bawk Battles are similar when it comes to gameplay, they have a ton of differences. BBB is very enclosed and everything takes place in one area, hence why the chicken theme fits well with it. Nano Games however, has a big variety of different game styles which take place in different maps/environments that just wouldn't work if it was stuck to one theme. I personally see Nano having more similarities with MIN as a whole than just BBB. If anything, there's Quick, Chicken Shoot and Bawk Bawk's Wrath which seem to have that BBB theme. (Quick isn't chicken themed but it has the same quick challenges)

I definitely miss BBB as well, and I know it isn't the same to try and find it in MIN, but I don't think making NANO chicken themed is the way to go.

Posted Jan 11, 2019
  6. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

@BuySomeApples is correct in the fact that nano games is more open, while BBB is more enclosed, hence why one has a central theme and the other doesn't.
    Additionally, while I love the game, t3 confirmed that BBB is too broken to bring back to the server :(

Posted Jan 11, 2019