• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The next game will be: ...

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Dominicsss, Jan 20, 2020.

1. I think there should be something like that:

Next Game: HARDCORE PARKOUR

There is too many people like me who don't like some games and there is /spec command which is really useful when you have to go to the toilet.
    When you put this facts together spec command will matter more.

edit: People who really don't want to play e.g. Hardcore Parkour just standing on spawn and can't kill themselves to use spec power - jumping with fly enabled.

Posted Jan 20, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 20, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  2. Hey!
    I actually really like this idea and I think it would be a cool feature to implement! I think that sometimes I am spectating a game just like you, and I'm thinking about what the next game will be and if I should wait it out or look for a different nano lobby. I think if this was implemented it would possibly keep people spectating if they joined the game and then saw that maybe one of their favorite Nano games is next. I think this would be a nice QoL change if implemented, however I feel like there are more needed things for our devs to focus on adding before this. Great idea though and I would love to see it implemented!

Posted Jan 20, 2020
    Dominicsss likes this.
  3. Heyo!

I love this idea! This would've been super helpful for the Advent Calendar in December for the Nano Games challenge for the Snowball Trouble one. Instead of waiting in the lobby for forever before the game comes along, you can see what the next game will be to see if you should go to the next Nano lobby or wait in this one because the next game is the one you want. This would be a super cool feature and I honestly hope they add this!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 20, 2020