• 88 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2514 Players Online
  • 2426 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Story Of Grinder.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brownie ☕, Nov 28, 2021.

1. Hey! Real quick, before I begin, I want to inform you that these are short stories i'll be making occasionally about (fiction and non fiction) stories. not sure how often I'll post these stories. So without further talking, let me get into the story...

[​IMG]

Non-fiction Story.

This is the story of Grinder. "Grinder" is a person I actually live next to, he is my neighbor. I will not mention names or personal info because this is simple and brief story and I dont want to leak information, anyways. He is a grown man and lives with his wife in his home next door, he gets his rather silly name from something he does all the time. Me, my parents, and a few other people, call him by the name of "Grinder".. mainly because constantly he is out in his yard with his lawnmower grinding his yard apart. The reason I use the word "Grind" is because he mowed his lawn SO MANY times before, to the point were the guy literally has no grass left. its just rock and dirt. Yet he still about 5-6 times a week goes out and "mows the lawn"... even though there is no lawn. He's just- grinding... his yard.

It creates a huge nasty dust storm that kicks up dirt and debris that coats our windows in a nasty film and leaves us constantly cleaning our windows- Uhg. Aside from how it might possibly be a little aggravating on how he's constantly grinding, it is a little silly and funny just to see how crazy of a degree he will take this action to. When we hear that iconic sound of his lawnmower starting up my parents (or maybe me) will say out loud "oh there goes grinder again."

The End. Hope you enjoyed reading

Posted Nov 28, 2021,
    Last edited Nov 29, 2021
  2. Thread bump, 1 out of 2.

the forums off topic section are getting flooded with new posts nobody will see this thread :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 30, 2021,
    Last edited Dec 1, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  3. Oh there goes Grinder again!

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  4. huh, I ertredting

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  5. haha funny story xd. just waiting and trying to find your next short story. keep up the good work!

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  6. I remember when I used to live at my old house I'd wake up to the sound of a lawnmower almost every morning. It was SO ANNOYING

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  7. LOL XDD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  8. dang that’s obnoxious :( dang grinder

Posted Dec 3, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  9. XD nice story.

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  10. Grinder needs astroturf

Funny story though! Can't wait to see more!

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.
  11. Great story! This not even full page of a story is better than all pages of school books I read LOL

Posted Dec 5, 2021
    Brownie ☕ likes this.