• 1026 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5652 Players Online
  • 4626 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The Tracking compass - Idea

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Leafy, Apr 5, 2020.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes

58.3%
  2. No

41.7%
  1. I had an idea for the tracking compass where at the start of the game the tracking compass accuracy to find players will vary from 20+ or 20- blocks but as the game goes on the accuracy will improve until it is 0+ or 0-.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  2. Hey!
    I think that this is a super interesting idea. I like the idea of having the accuracy improve as the game goes on. I feel that this would definitely encourage players to try new kits as the games go on, and add more strategy into hunting players in Block Hunt. However, I'm not entirely sure if this idea should be implemented. I feel that having a tracking compass that can hone in on players would make it too difficult to hide, especially in a game that lasts 6 minutes. I worry that having the tracking compass become so specific would make it too difficult for the hiders to win. Overall, I think this is an interesting idea, but I don't feel that it should be implemented. -1 from me.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Leafy likes this.
  3. I also like this idea. Atm Radar is often really good at the start of the game due to there being so many hiders around and at the end it helps finding those, that are in good spots. If it was changed it would lead to some new strategies.

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Leafy likes this.
  4. I think that this would alter Block Hunt and could possibly make it far more unique! The ability for Seekers to find the Hiders more often! However, what is both the source of the fix is also the problem. I feel as though the Seekers would be given a severe advantage over the Hiders, leading to regular Seeker victories. I like the idea though, and would like to read up on more creative ideas like this!

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    mab8400 and Leafy like this.
  5. I think this is a really interesting idea, i've used the compass kit a bit and think it is a bit unfair for the hiders. I love the idea of it showing where people are when they reach a 20 block radius. I feel like that nerfs it a bit and makes it more challenging to use!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Leafy likes this.