• 221 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2024 Players Online
  • 1803 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

The truth

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by AAR2020, May 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread might be deleted but something seems fishy. I have done some research with a friend and a theory is that staff members always says good about mineplex why? Why do they always take credit for support when someone else did it? Are staff hired to do this? Why must mineplex be corrupt? Abused? Full of lies? Your decision.

Posted May 15, 2022
    oCassi likes this.
  2. lol

Posted May 15, 2022
  3. What

Posted May 15, 2022
    Ian923 and GRGoodGame like this.
  4. Yup. Mineplex don’t care about there server. It is sad because this server can be great. Might go to Hive lol

Posted May 15, 2022
    oCassi and GRGoodGame like this.
  5. Yeeeah, I'd be surprised if this thread survives to tell you the truth, it does appear to violate several forum guidelines.
    It doesn't make much logical sense to paint something you volunteer for in a negative light, especially authority positions like staff here. I'm sure that within reason, the staff team are allowed to speak honestly. The premise that they lie / are corrupt / things are abused is without any foundation here. Plus, you may see the first person plural being used by other companies than just Mineplex; my crude assumption is that it creates some unity. If you're confused about why staff are hired, the "Becoming a Trainee" threads or FAQ section may be enlightening reads.

Posted May 15, 2022
  6. It’s sad they need to speak up

Posted May 15, 2022
  7. ):0 what

Posted May 15, 2022
  8. illuminati confirmed?

Posted May 15, 2022
  9. ewwwwwwww keep that name off this site please

but fr you are correct in someways they do the most they can but its the higher ups that dont

Posted May 15, 2022
  10. Na it was a joke

Posted May 15, 2022
  11. so many replies

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 15, 2022
  12. If you intend on making a thread like this, please provide some form of evidence to back your claims. Mineplex has some bad history I know, but the staff today are way nicer & lenient.

If you are going to complain, provide solutions. Complaining like this won't do much, and will just spread negativity. You can not just throw accusations like that without providing more constructive feedback.

What research?
    Staff openly state their opinions on the state of Mineplex, wether good or bad.
    What do you mean take credit?
    What do you mean Mineplex is abusing, lying & full of lies?

Staff volunteer to help with the community they love & want to support. Higher-ups might be more questionable, but they still do their part.

Provide more details in a formal positive way next time you post something like this, as this will only go in a downward spiral of no gain.

Posted May 15, 2022
  13. Never said the staff was mean. Personally I love the staff they are nice people. We saying that the staff aren’t getting the help they need with more devs. We are saying that it’s fishy that they don’t have the help they need. I love mineplex just feel like it’s fishy. It basically conspiracy theories.

Posted May 15, 2022
  14. i mean why would they let staff members say bad things about the server they work for?

Posted May 15, 2022
  15. I usually talk about how I feel on issues regarding the server

Posted May 15, 2022
  16. That’s good

Posted May 15, 2022
  17. sureeeeeee

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 16, 2022
  18. What are you on about? Mineplex would be corrupt if staff members DID talk bad about the server...

Posted May 16, 2022
  19. I think it's pretty logical to assume most staff members hold positive opinions about Mineplex, I mean, why would we dedicate our free time towards a server that we don't even like? Just because we say good things about the server doesn't mean we are corrupt or abused, we are just sharing why we like the server we are apart of. If we were forced to lie about the server, I don't think anyone would remain on the team...
    And we aren't forced to only say good things about the server, we can share our opinions in a mature fashion, either positive or negative. I don't think any of us think the server is perfect. But we still enjoy our time here nonetheless :)

Posted May 16, 2022
  20. ALRIGHT EVERYONE

MY OPINIONS ARE OUT

I wAS wrong
    locking thread now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.