• 4155 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13568 Players Online
  • 9413 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

TheOrangeLion || Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheOrangeLion, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Hello,

I'm TheOrangeLion currently a level 72 Titan on Mineplex.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 likes this.
  2. Hello! Welcome to the forums!
    I’m currently a cross-platform player, I enjoy playing games such as Nano Games and Paintball, but Cake Wars and Micro Battles on Bedrock. Outside of Mineplex I like to play football and hockey. I also hang out with my friends very frequently. Someday, I hope to enroll in a Subteam or as a Staff member. If you ever want to play, just PM me!

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    TheOrangeLion likes this.
  3. i think i know you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 23, 2020
  4. I don’t recall meeting you before; however it might’ve been in a game and I just didn’t notice, it’s hard to keep track of everyone I meet and see.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  5. check discord

OP OP
  6. It’s nice to meet you. I’m LT Tombstone 77 but I’m known around here as LT. I mainly play Bedrock, and I have all threes ranks on it. My favorite Bedrock games would have to be Cake Wars, Sky Wars, Micro Battles, and Mixed Arcade. I’m currently on the Bedrock Cake sears leaderboard. As for Java, I’m an Ultra and I don’t play it frequently. I have to say that on Java I enjoy Nano Games, Cake Wars, and SuperPaintBall. Outside of Mineplex I love to read, write, play/watch ice hockey and football, and hang with friends. If you ever need to talk to me, feel free to! Welcome to the Forums! :)

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  7. ik u aswell

OP OP
  8. Hmm... I don’t recall meeting you. But I do meet a lot of people so it’s possible that I do.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    TheOrangeLion likes this.
  9. Hey, welcome! I’m ScarletBlood37, basically known as Scarlet or Scar... anyways, I’m a Bedrock Trainee on Mineplex, but I also log on Java a few times a week. Not as often as I play Bedrock, but a decent amount. I don't play Java too much these days because it messes up my forum tags and then I’m known as just “Bedrock”, but you might be able to see me there at times. My favorite games would have to be Cake Wars, Mixed Arcade, and Micro Battles on Bedrock, and NANO Games and Draw My Thing on Java. Outside of mineplex, I’m a total bookworm (kinda fangirling over Laurie from little women xD but also annoyed bc he married my least favorite character...welp), and as for what I love doing, it would have to be ice skating, going to the arcades, and playing tennis. Feel free to drop me a PM whenever :)

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  10. You probably have no idea who I am, just as I have no idea of who you are. xD But welcome to the forums!
    I don't play Java unfortunately. I would like to though! I heard there's more minigames over there. lol
    Out of curiosity, what brought you over to the forums?

Posted Feb 24, 2020