• 562 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3240 Players Online
  • 2678 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

There are some Chickens going through invisible walls

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by CalAstrasis, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. there are three maps that the chickens were able to go through the invisible wall and we lost a lot of matches. IDK if they use some glitch or hack. but the only thing I know is that they always choose the chicken to do that glitch/hack, please. someone do something or explain to me what's happening because it's impossible to win as a hunter.

(And it's os frustrating)

(sorry for my bad English, I'm Spanish)

Edit: The chickens (players) that used this glitch were called "-snip" and "-snip-"

tomorrow I will try to have an x-ray to have some proof about what I'm saying. (i will just use it to have some proof)

Posted Nov 9, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 9, 2019
  2. hihi!

For these three maps, please send in a bug report so we are able to deal with it accordingly. If you see these people doing it excessively, it can be considered bug exploiting, so please send in a report for our Reports Patrol to deal with them accordingly. I also suggest you not to use X-Ray, even if it is just to prove your point, as you risk being punished. If you have any further questions, send me a PM.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 9, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.