• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6019 Players Online
  • 6019 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

There are someone out there who hack for a reason..

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by hazeloceanpro, Jan 18, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, I have been playing Minecraft for years and joined the Mineplex Community since 2 years ago and I have known lots of players who hack for a reason.

Firstly, In the game there are many scammers who actually tricked other players to TP to them and kill them by making them fall so they can take the victims items and keep them sad or depressed for weeks because their items are what they actually worked hard for. In order to beat these scams we need to find a way to not die by falling and the only way is to get our "God Boots" which require hacking so I think this might help the people who read this understand more about people that are "Hackers" BUT but I am not saying that all hackers are good It is true that there are loads of hackers out there some are the type I talked about just now and some are those people who want to be the "BEST" by hacking.

I hope this post will make people understand things better and to end this, Have a wonderful day and I wish you all the best ~ Stay safe and secure!

Posted Jan 18, 2021
  2. I understand your frustration but if you're getting sad and depressed over an in-game item, perhaps you should find other ways to entertain yourself in a manner which is more healthy and less dependent on intangible items. In any event, hacking even if the intention is not to harm others is still not ethical regardless of how you try to justify it.
    have a nice day :)

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    anthxny, JN_PlayzMC, Anna. and 2 others like this.
  3. I'm glad you're trying to help, but unfortunately, this is not the way to go about it. Firstly, using hacks is not allowed on the server at all, as www.mineplex.com/rules says. If you do decide to hack, you are at risk of being punished, which would be unfortunate. Now, in the future, if you see somebody hacking (using an unapproved modification as the rules state) feel free to report them @ www.mineplex.com/report and I advise you to read the reporting guide as well. I'd also recommend you don't accept random TP requests and avoid this issue altogether. Since I don't see this thread promoting much discussion at all, and your concern has been addressed (and hopefully fixed), this thread will be locked. Feel free to private message me with any more concerns. You can do so by clicking my name, then hitting the message.

Thread Locked; Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 18, 2021
    xOeuf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.