• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8498 Players Online
  • 5608 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

There are wayyyy too many invisible people in cake wars

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by bb_gamer27, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Every match I’ve joined since you could see skins has had at least one or two invisible players. I would really appreciate it if this problem was fixed. Me and my friend used to play cake wars daily but we can’t now

Posted Feb 15, 2020
  2. If I join in a team with invisible players, I post a chat “#byeinvisibles change your skin!” and quit.
    I hope this issue will be fixed soon.
    I recognize not all of them are intentional and it is a kind of program troubles.

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  3. I have tried changing my skin and it won’t even work so i reported it as a bug

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  4. OK, please enjoy in master builder or other arcade games.
    In cake wars, invisible state is too strong. Game balance is completely crashed.

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  5. Hey, as you stated before, invisible skins are an issue on bedrock right now unfortunately. I completely understand the frustration behind this as it can be very annoying to try to pvp someone with an invisible skin. However, I can assure you the staff are working very hard to fix this issue and are fully aware of the glitch. The bug itself is not a Mineplex problem, it usually occurs when Minecraft receives an update, this time being the 1.14.3 update I believe. If you’re looking for any suggestions, I know turning on fancy particles will allow you to see the shadow and sprinting particles of the invisible player and their shadow. Thanks!

Posted Feb 16, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and bb_gamer27 like this.
  6. Would making it where all the skins are back to white fix it?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2020
  7. Posted Feb 16, 2020
  8. Yes, that is the resolution that Mineplex did in the previous situation. Personally, I’m not a huge fan of the white skins but it’s a lot better than having invisible people haha.

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  9. Right, there is a couple skin packs that make you invisible in-game but i was unaware that the character creator made you invisible, so thankyou! I definitely would not recommend using a skin that is invisible because it is incredibly frustrating for other players, so if you can, use a skin that appears in game! Thanks!!

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  10. Yeah for sure

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 16, 2020
    Unknitsun likes this.
  11. Yeah, in a perfect world we would all change our skins to get back to the normal white, but I ain't changing mine back until the entire server gets fixed or we start living that perfect world.

Posted Feb 16, 2020
  12. Lmao no, if people are going to be invisible I will slap them using their own medicine xD

Posted Feb 16, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  13. i completely agree. its gotten to the point where the game isnt fun anymore.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  14. If you’re unhappy with invisible skins, I suggest downgrading your Minecraft version. I currently play on 1.12 and I can say that it is definitely better. the invisible skins appear white and your own custom skins don’t look weird. PvP is slightly better as well. If you are really upset with invis skins, it’s a quick and easy fix.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  15. This isn't just happening in cake wars, it's also happening in survival games which is also pretty annoying too because that is one of my favorite games.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  16. It happens in mostly every game, theres nothing you can do about it except wait for it to get fixed or downgrade.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  17. Guess we just got to keep waiting...

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  18. First, it was white skins, then now its invisible skins. How does this happen?

Posted Feb 17, 2020
  19. The white skins were intended to get rid of invisible players while skins were being fixed; now the same issue arises, but the skins haven’t been altered yet.

Posted Feb 17, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 and Unknitsun like this.
  20. yes please get rid of them, I just started bedrock and im not even joking they have been in half the games I have played in. very annoying.

Posted Feb 18, 2020
    xGetRekted and LT Tombstone 77 like this.