• 399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2978 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

There is one super annoying bug.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by PoisedGrain, Nov 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I updated my Minecraft version from 1.12.1 to 1.13.0. and when I joined into the server I noticed that everyone’s skin was white and when I try to play a mini game in Mineplex, Minecraft crashes all the times. Please fix this annoying issue with your server.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  2. Yeah I’m no bedrock expert but it pretty much sounds like everyone is having issues with 1.13. Give the devs a little time and I’m sure it will be better.

One thing you can do to help the situation a bit is make a bug report with evidence (screenshots) at www.mineplex.com/support

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  3. Ya I did this a moment ago.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2019
  4. Thread Moved to MCO/Bedrock Discussion

Unfortunately, the 1.13 Bedrock Update caused many bugs for the server. As you've submitted a bug report already, the developer team will hopefully look into these issues and work on fixing them. I imagine the dev team is working diligently to fix the glitches caused by the update because of its urgency and drastic effect on player count. For now, all we can do is wait patiently until there is a fix.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  5. @AceSJus really did well to explain what was going on and you are certainly not alone in having issues with the Bedrock server. You may notice things being changed around (white skins as an example) to try and help pinpoint the issue(s) causing the crashing and other bugs. By all means, please continue submitting bug reports. Although they may already be well known, as the developers try out different things to find a solution, new bugs may emerge or change so any and all information would be super valuable.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
    AceSJus and saltyfishhy like this.
  6. Ya. Hopefully, they will fix it as soon as posible

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 1, 2019
  7. happened for me too

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  8. Yes, this is happening for the majority of Mineplex players. The devs are working hard to bring it back up.

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  9. It doesn’t crash for me but all skins are white but I know the mineplex is trying to fix everything

Posted Nov 1, 2019
  10. Hello hello,

After speaking with a few developers about this issue, I can let you know that we are aware of this and are working on a solution to the problem. I assure you that it is not jut you having this issue. In the future, please send in a bug report to alert our QA team so they can work with our devs to get this issue resolved as fast as possible. If you have any further questions, send me a PM.

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Nov 3, 2019
    landay and CowHatake like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.