• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7758 Players Online
  • 4868 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Things about Mineplex

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by QotoZz, May 23, 2020.

1. ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
    New theme

I'm not sure that many people will answer this time, because the topic is quite different and if you are not familiar, you will not be able to answer accurately.

Do you want to try?

1) What's so amazing about Mineplex?
    2) What is so special about Mineplex? (This includes interesting things, facts, etc.)

~I think it will be interesting, huh?~

Posted May 23, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  2. Heyo!

1) What's so amazing about Mineplex? The amazing memories I have made with many friends and the community while I have been on the server has been what has kept me on here, and that's what makes it so amazing.
    2) What is so special about Mineplex? Mineplex has a very loving and caring community that most people enjoy. The community is what keeps most players on, along with the games that players play with friends.

Posted May 23, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ and QotoZz like this.
  3. I totally agree with you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  4. I think that it is the community that makes Mineplex what it is. Whether it is your long-time friends or people who you just met, you can always find someone that you can relate to, making the games you play much more fun. The thing so unique about Mineplex is its dedicated and diverse staff team, that really focuses on improving Mineplex.

Posted May 23, 2020
    Johnny Welamton, QotoZz and 0775 like this.
  5. Hello!
    Here are my responses to the questions you have provided.

1) What's so amazing about Mineplex?

- I significantly enjoy the huge amount of games that Mineplex has to offer. While playing these games, I have made significant memories with my dearest friends and just playing these different games makes me just love Mineplex so much more! Personally, my favorite game is either Champions Domination or Survival Games. I have made countless friends on these gamemodes and these are the games I started playing when I was first on Mineplex.
    - Additionally, I am amazed with the community that makes Mineplex the way it is. I have met so many unique and caring people in this community and I love how involved the community is with the server! I love the events that the server hosts for the players and these events also makes the community so much more enjoyable and memorable!

2) What is so special about Mineplex? (This includes interesting things, facts, etc.)

- One of the major things that makes Mineplex so special how it benefits me. Mineplex has taught me significantly how to be a better person in ways of being patient when talking to others, has changed me in how I communicate to others, and just makes me express who I really am.
    - When I got Minecraft, the first server I joined was Mineplex! I have grown up and made so many memories on Mineplex, and I will continue to play on this server! I have made many friends and some of the people that I talk to on a daily basis are people I have met on Mineplex!

I thoroughly enjoyed this thread! Let me know if you have any questions!

Posted May 24, 2020
    QotoZz, xGetRekted and 0775 like this.
  6. I have to agree with you again. I believe that the staff will continue to make the game so good and interesting.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  7. Keep moving in the same good direction!
    Thanks for rating, although I would delete it! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2020
    ✿ Baͥsiͣcͫ ✿ likes this.
  8. I don't know what is so special about mineplex but it has been really the only server besides another small one that shut down that I could play. I've tried playing on other servers but I just hate them lol. I guess I just think mineplex is so easy to navigate. It is just my type. I've never thought about why I love it this much but every other server I've tries is incomparable to mineplex. Also-the hub tree. That's amazing.

For me, mineplex will always have a special place in my heart because of memories. These are cherished childhood memories I want to never forget. I joined the server because of popularmmos, he played dragons. I later discovered castle siege, and only played that. Then I started playing paintball and turf wars, and I could never leave the server. Eventually I started playing minestrike, and after maybe a few months of it I met my first friends. brokenbow07 and PrincesSpirit. Prices introduced me to her friends, who introduced me to her friends, and those were some of the best times. We eventually got into clans, we sucked but some of us worked out way up to be in an organized real clan. Me and magic_mover have some stories lol. I miss my friends :(

Posted May 26, 2020