• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9320 Players Online
  • 6430 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Things People Miss Because of Quarantine

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pubbsby, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Hello!

I've heard a lot of people on Mineplex talk about the things that they are doing during the quarantine, and how quarantine gifted them to explore more into new things. Well, some activities have been canceled and places have shut down due to the pandemic.

I miss seeing some of my classmates that I was acquainted with. I also miss going out with friends more often and biking into the city. What do you miss that you can't do during the quarantine? Thanks!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
  2. @susketchup I agree with you completely here. It's saddening that during these rough times we have to be cut off from society and our friends and family. However, (Not to minimize COVID-19) we will get through this, whether its a few months or years. I hope that you along with everybody else that has to go through with the quarantine are able to find happiness during these times.

To all of the people who feel as if part of their lives have been taken away because of Coronavirus, please try to refrain from losing hope that this will all come to an end eventually.

Some of the things that I miss are: Biking, soccer, visiting my family, mall shopping, and Tennis.

:mineplex:

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Pubbsby likes this.
  3. I miss a lot of things, quarantine sucks, but we can look on a bright side and realize that we get to spend time with our family as a whole. I miss my friends at school, I miss swimming and working out in the gym, I miss playing basketball and just going to school and learning in person. I hope that this virus weakens and we can all go back to doing what we like to do!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Pubbsby likes this.
  4. Heyo!

@susketchup I 100% agree with you. Although we might be discovering new fun things to do there also some fun things we liked to do but are now stopped because of this global pandemic.

Here are some of the things that I miss the most: one very big thing that I miss are my friends and classmates. Although I seem classmates on online school zoom meetings I don’t really have any time to interact with them and talk to them. Some of my friends don’t even go to my school and it is now extremely hard to interact with them.

I also miss hanging out with my family. Although we are in the same roof we are usually just self-isolated and are just watching shows/movies or playing video games.

I hope all of you guys stay safe and healthy though <3 !

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Pubbsby likes this.
  5. For me, online learning doesn't start until next week. BUT, grades for me don't matter anymore (kinda blessed). Hopefully everyone stays safe out there!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
  6. I miss a lot of things similar to what @Dacked said (going to the gym and socializing with people at school). However, I mostly miss hanging out with friends and being able to go do things, whether that be going out to eat at a restaurant or going to the movies. Hopefully this will all blow over soon and we can return to our normal lives.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  7. Hey!

Interesting question, and it's great to see what everyone else misses mostly. Personally, I would have to say being outdoors is a huge one. I always love to go exploring places I've never been, or just go on long drives with no destination. Unfortunately, with this quarantine a ton of my friends and myself are isolated from each other. Which, also makes me miss school because that is where I see most of them throughout the day. I miss seeing some of my teachers too, some more than others, but regardless I still value them all. And I also play hockey, and our Spring season was put on hold because of this quarantine. However, as long as we take the right precautionary measures and work together, this virus should be able to pass sooner or later.

Posted Apr 6, 2020