• 682 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3261 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

This has got to stop...

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by greg, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey Mineplex,
    Too many times now, I've been playing Nano Games and because there's not enough players in the game, it kicks us all out of Mineplex and says "Dead Game." Which is fine, if it actually gave me Xp. This happened about 4 times in total 2 of which I just started playing so I didn't mind. But just today, 5 minutes ago I was playing for almost 2 hours when it kicked us off and said "Dead Game." I didn't get any shards, xp, gems, nothing. I'm totally okay with the Dead Server thing but just give us the xp at least :/

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
  2. Sorry to hear that this has happened to you, although I would recommend doing /rewards (which gives you the xp, shards and gems you have earnt without kicking you from the server) after every one or two games to hopefully avoid losing all of your hard earned rewards in the future. Unfortunately server crashes or GWEN kicks do happen occasionally and I don't think there's any way to avoid them, so doing /rewards every once in a while is a good counter measure for this.

Posted Oct 4, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  3. It doesn't reflect well on Mineplex that players are fine with the dead server issue if they still get their rewards. Tsk tsk.

Posted Oct 4, 2019
  4. at least

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2019
  5. Hey!
    I understand your frustration on you not getting your experience from these Nano Games! If you would like to report this bug I understand you thinking that making a fourm would be the best idea! However, going to mineplex.com/support may be better due to the fact that you being able to report the bug. However, using a forum is still a good idea as using the support webpage may not always be the best situation to use it in! Maybe this isn't one of those situations! However, may I add to the fact that the support team has a reporting page to report bugs on the server! Please keep this in mind! :)
    Have a good day!

Posted Oct 4, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.