• 1579 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10945 Players Online
  • 9366 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

this. i just hate it.

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by SomebodyElse1225, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. just hate it. i mean the wait time.

Couldn't get an image.

Posted Dec 1, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
  2. Hi, can you recheck the link? It’s showing up as an unapproved link. Usually, this means that you used a link to a website that wasn’t on the ‘approved’ list. What were you trying to link to?

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    SnowyStarglaze likes this.
  3. an image...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
  4. literally no one knows what this post if for then...

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    yvuggu and SnowyStarglaze like this.
  5. To upload an image , I would suggest first uploading it to imgur and then copying the link to it here.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  6. This is what I do when I want to post pictures

1) Copy picture from my files
    2) Paste it into discord
    3) Copy the link in discord
    4) then hit the picture option in the forums and put the link in there

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    yvuggu and OrangeyCob like this.
  7. Can you be a little more clear with what your concern is? Do you need help or are you recommending a change? Asking a question? Either we we need more information.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Eqsa likes this.
  8. are you going to post the image yet? or at least explain it...

Posted Dec 12, 2020
  9. "You must wait __ seconds before performing this action"

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 17, 2020
  10. Oh, are you talking about the delay between using the /f commands and such?

Posted Dec 17, 2020
  11. Since this is in website feedback, I’m assuming that you are talking about the waiting interval between when you can send messages. This is a safety feature built in to prevent spam and make sure no community members just flood threads and walls with posts that don’t have any purpose except annoy others. It was suggested to shorten this time, however it is unclear whether it will be changed, removed, or kept the same. Hope this helped!
    -Bob

Posted Dec 17, 2020
  12. We can't tell what you're talking about if you aren't going to give us any info.
    We suggest using imgur.com to upload screenshots and link them here. If you cannot link screenshots at all for whatever reason, please try explaining what you want to be changed with your words.

Since you haven't given us anything to work off of for 2 weeks straight, I'll be locking this. Please create a new thread with more details next time! You may message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Dec 17, 2020
    OrangeyCob and SnowyStarglaze like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.