• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5112 Players Online
  • 5112 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Thread locking

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by Blazette, Apr 9, 2021.

1. The rules are ok, this thread shows some are not so great, but give them some more slack than that. Worst ive seen is an annoyed mod deleting some of my posts in this very thread lol

Posted May 1, 2021
  2. Worst I've seen is I once got 2 warning points for reversing staff actions because they deleted one of my replies for being off topic but then I reposted it. I think that's kinda stupid. I wasn't really off topic in the first place and the second time I posted, I changed what I said so I honestly think they should've just left me alone.

Oh yeah this is completely staying from the topic of this thread yikes

Posted May 1, 2021
  3. yea the 2 of mine that were removed were me laughing at mods sniping posts in this thread, given the circumstance it is funny. A mod got mad at me, i said that its better than a kid spamming gorrilla pictures on all threads, the kid who made the post the mod sniped said it was a link to another thread like this, the mod said they just condensed info from a long thread, i thought the mod lying was also funny lol

Posted May 1, 2021
    Pumpedpixel likes this.
  4. where are these gorrillas? did i missed something??

Posted May 2, 2021
  5. lol it was about a month ago some kid spammed gorrilla pictures

Posted May 2, 2021