• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5746 Players Online
  • 2856 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Throwback Thursday | 0:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Jan 16, 2020.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 01/17/20
  1. Hey everyone!
    In this event we're bringing back Throwback Thursday as we play some of our old event maps. Let us know your favorite maps, and maybe we'll pick some to use in the event! Prepare for classic event maps such as Build My Thing, Deathrun, Kerplunk, and more. Join us in /server EVENT-1 at 7PM EST for this fun event!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Korben, SpyNinja__, M4RK7000 and 4 others like this.
  2. I'm very excited about this! One of my favorite event maps is Kerplunk. If you remember an old event map, make sure to suggest it! We'll look into playing it.

:gwen::mineplex:

Posted Jan 16, 2020
    Bunni likes this.
  3. i am very excited for this event! hope i could join in time!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  4. Hey there! I'm super excited for this event; can't wait to join!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  5. I'm really excited. One thing, can we play Hoops? I remember playing it once during an event and it was really fun

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  6. Thank you so much for hosting this event. I really want to see what those game look like.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  7. I don't recall the map/game, can you describe it?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 16, 2020
  8. Heyo!
    Look forward to playing these OG games!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  9. We'll it's basketball and the map was a basketball court with wooden buildings around it.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  10. Yesss! I remember that. Hopefully this is used!

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  11. Shipwrecked - SSM
    I’ve pretty much forgotten about this map but I think it’s cool there’s an SSM map I haven’t played in years that I might be able to play.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  12. currently in the event now, im having an epic time :D

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  13. it was/is a pretty cool event, though I enjoyed the mp events lounge vc better with the non event squad members than the actual event. I ended up leaving in the middle of the event due to the events server crashing my internet on my pc. Overall the event was pretty cool, but I wish there had been more interesting games in the time I had been there.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  14. found the event really fun, congrats to all the winners! i never win tho xdd

Posted Jan 16, 2020