• 3365 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10900 Players Online
  • 7535 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

ThunderHeart107's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ThunderHeart, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Hello! My Minecraft username is ThunderHeart107 and I've been playing on Mineplex for quite a few years now. I've came on the forums to see what was going on now and then, but today I finally decided that I'd create my own account. I hope all of you will welcome me here as I love the community and playing on Mineplex, even though I suck at the games.
    Thank you!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Klobby and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Welcome to the forums! I too just joined today to create an account!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  3. Thanks! And same to you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
  4. Welcome!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  5. Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
  6. Hello, welcome to the Forums; my name is Astai. I'm usually spotted in Lobby-1 to Lobby-10; my favourite game is Gladiators, and I'm pretty sure I've had a Forums account for a long time, not sure when. I'm very active on the Forums replying to many threads, one that catches my eye like yours, for example. Although playing Mineplex mini-games as you stated, you could be bad or good. It doesn't matter as long as you're having fun. You'll get used to it and get better often as everyone else proceeds new levels! Since I'm welcoming you, I thought you should be noticed to some Rules that are found here and Forums Guidelines here and most importantly, The Main Page For Support here.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  7. Oh okay, thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
  8. Heyo!

Welcome to the forums ThunderHeart! My name is NinjaMaster895, my forums username as you can see is PokyVessel52506 and my in game username is Coolsickdude. I am very active here on the forums and I would say I’m active on all of Mineplex in general
    You can usually spot me in lobby-1 to lobby-25 and my favorite games are Cake Wars, Sky Wars and Super Smash Mobs. Be sure to read the forums rules here https://www.mineplex.com/rules/.
    My discord is NinjaMaster895#3057.

I hope you have a great time here on the forums!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  9. Welcome! I just made my forums account too!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  10. Hi there! Welcome to the forums, it's great to see you here. I'm Btsy4U, and I'm a Trainee here on Mineplex. My favourite games are Nano Games and Super Smash Mobs. You'll usually find me in one of these games or in Lobby-1. If you ever need anything, feel free to shoot me a message and I would be more than happy to help you out!

Have a great day. c:

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  11. I will, and thanks for the welcome! Everyone here so nice!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
  12. Thank you so much! Is Cake Wars like Bed Wars? lol And you too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
  13. Who can resist? lol And Thanks so much!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
  14. Hey there, I want to offer you a warm welcome to the forums and to say that it's nice to meet you :)
    If you ever want to talk, I'm always down to have discussions about literally anything, I'm also happy to make friends wherever I go.
    I hope you're holding on well with the current world situation :)

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  15. Wow, thank you so much, you too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
    AspiringMod likes this.
  16. Heyo! Welcome to the forums!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  17. Hi!! Thanks so much!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020
  18. Welcome to the forums ThunderHearth, hope you have a great stay!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  19. Welcome! I have been playing for a few years also! Hope to see you around some time!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
  20. Thanks, I’m sure I will!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 4, 2020