• 267 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5220 Players Online
  • 4953 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Tips for attaining the infestor kit

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Kelbeans, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Hey,

I just want to know if there are any tips for successfully, quickly, and effectively attaining the infestor hider kit in Block Hunt?

Posted Apr 7, 2019
    JiaxinXu likes this.
  2. All the ways outside of cross-teaming for the achievement are fairly the same speed. To get 10 kills as hider, just join a smaller lobby and avoid players like Aiileena, ThermalVisionary, Alssamat_Alkubra, PsychSkeleton, crazygeek516, and even me because they're all aggressive hunters. Make sure to go Shocking Hider as a chicken, upgrade your axe as quickly as possible, then start attacking. My suggestion is to try to only take on one at a time, because fighting more takes a lot more focus. And by being a chicken the entire game, you also easily get Bad Hider at the same time.

If you get the Hunter Killer achievement and manage to stay in the lobby with all the bad hunters, then just go hunter and kill the hiders as fast as possible; Hunter of the Year is simple. Although, there has been a bug recently where you can't get this achievement; it may be fixed now though.

Then, to get Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, stay in the lobby with the bad hunters and just hold right click on Meow. If you get spotted, then run and keep meowing. If I remember correctly, games are now 1 minute longer which means that you have more time to be slack on your meowing. You can meow every 5 seconds, so you can meow 12 times in 1 minute. 6 x 12 = 72, so you can meow around 72 times, maybe only 69-70 counting the time that you don't get your Meow activated.

And then The Blockiest Block... well, there's no secret to this. Just choose your strategy correctly depending on the map. You can still win if you die, but you have to be the last one to die.

Hope I helped ;D Good luck in your endeavors

Posted Apr 7, 2019
    Acerna and Nicodami like this.
  3. Infestor is rather is easy to get:

The Blockiest Block - Win 50 games of Block Hunt as a Hider.
    > There aren't any secrets to this other than training, and playing the game. Winning a game as a hider isn't a hard task, you just need to find the right spots where people will not look in. Depending on the map, sometimes you can just hide in a corner or behind a bush and people won't spot you!
    If you want to get hider wins, look out for pro-hunters in the chat. If you see someone that starts getting a lot of kills as hunter, and have multiple hundred wins, it might be better for you to go grind on another BH server.

Hunter Killer - Kill 10 hunters in a single game.
    > Use the shocking hider kit! It's by far the most efficient hider kits in order to get kills. It's very easy to use to: to use the stun ability, just hit your opponent and their screen will start shaking! You can also move around using your axe boost, making it difficult for them to hit you.
    > I recommend the chicken morph for doing this. It's the one which has the smallest hitbox, and is thus very difficult to hit. Some people will use the pot morph because its colour is hard to spot, but beware: a pot's hit box is the same size as any other full block (melon, hay bale...)
    > You can also look for an afk hunter in his spawn, it's free real estate to complete this achievement ;)

Meow Meow Meow Meow - Meow 50 times in a single game.
    > This one isn't hard. Just find a good spots where people won't come around too much, and keep the meow feature activated by continuously pressing right click!

Hunter of the Year - Kill 7 hiders in a single game.
    > I'd say this one is a bit harder than the others, but it's still doable nonetheless. If you're only a beginner hunter, you might wanna attempt this achievements on smaller maps like thames square, treasure cavern or the museum. Make sure to use the in-game hitboxes (press F3+B) in order to be able to spot more easily some hiders.
    > A good hunting strategy is to start with the leaper kit, and rush around getting the easiest & most obvious hiders. After a certain point, it will be harder to find the remaining ones so you might wanna switch to radar kit. You can also start with the radar kit from the beginning, it's up to you!
    > In general, look for clues which might reveal hiders. Fireworks and meow sounds are the most common. However, there are multiple others! Arrow direction, for example, the tail of an arrow points to where its shooter is. Look for animals running (with particles behind them), or looking around in a weird manner, or just being completely out of place. Also, you can lookout for piles which look too 'square', or without any missing blocks.
    > Overall, if you wanna be a good hunter, play as hider! The best hunters usually have quite a few hider wins too, as they are able to understand how hiders think and hide, and thus predict their strategies.

Bad Hider - Win as hider without disguising.
    > This one is straightforward: just don't morph into anything. This might be easier to do if you appear as a pot, but if you don't, just find a quiet corner of the map or a sneaky pile you can hide in, and just wait! If your morph has a big hitbox, it might be hard to run away so keep immobile, and avoid meowing or fireworks.

I hope these few tips can help you move towards getting the infestor kit! I wish you good luck on that, though I'd argue that BH's achievement kit is one of the easiest to get compared to a lot of games where achievements are a lot tougher.

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  4. All of these tips are very good, you mainly just have to put a little bit of time into each one. Hunter Killer, however, I think is near impossible to get unless you farm a few afk hunters. If you do that then it is pretty easy.

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  5. I wouldn’t think this one is the hardest. You certainly need a bit of training and getting use to it before being able to play aggressive as hider. But getting 10 kills isn’t really a hard thing! In general, if you have a hyper axe you’re rather strong. Radars and tnt hunters are quite easy to kill because their armour makes them weak. Leapers are stronger, but if you catch them by surprise and avoid 2+v1s, it should be fine.
    To give you an idea, the world record for a game is 120 kills! Idk if this was done legit or not, but i certainly know a few people who got 70+.
    Then again, this is an achievement, so it’s supposed to be tricky for new players, even though at some point you realise it’s easier than what you originally thought! :)

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  6. L
    Literally, just go shocker and become a chicken and it's basically guaranteed.

Posted Apr 7, 2019
  7. These are all great tips and were the ways I got my achievements.

Posted Apr 10, 2019