• 700 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 700 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Tips for Minestrike

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by mab8400, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Hello, I am about to try and get all the achievements for the game Mine-strike and it's a game I basically have never played or know anything about. Got any tips for each achievement? The things I know about are f3b and using f5 for better viewing angles. I don't really know which guns are good for headshots so if you have suggestions throw em at me. I know there are a lot of hackers that ray and stuff (I play Block Hunt so I know what it feels like when they never get banned by RC). Please don't troll here it doesn't help anyone...

Thanks!

Posted Aug 28, 2020
    launu, LegendSavedXmas and Paladise like this.
  2. Hello!

I'm glad to see that you are branching out to other games! I see you already know about using f5, which is one of the best tips I can give out. I would also suggest learning each map, different camping spots, etc. This will help with knowing where best to line up shots or f5. The next key thing is practice! You need to be patient and practice enough to gain enough skills to be able to consistently win games.

I also am trying to get all achievements, so I would love to hear additional tips!

Hope this helps and good luck on your Minestrike journey!

Posted Aug 28, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 28, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  3. Heyo!
    The best tip I could give you would be to know your enemy, recognize where they tend to go and which way they come from, I usually use this for optimal AWP gameplay. Also if you're using the AK be patient! Just wait until they come closer with F5 and then turn and spray. I'm not an amazing MS player by any means but I hope this helps :)

Posted Aug 28, 2020
  4. Hey!

I am in no means the best MS player (My 6k deaths are definitely proof of this), but I have been playing the game for a while. I recommend you try out every single gun available to you when first starting off. This will give a good idea if you plan on going for guns such as the desert eagle, and sniper rifles which produce hard hitting bullets but at a slower pace. If that’s not your thing maybe you’d prefer somethings like the p250, PP-Bizon, AK-47, and P90 which produce higher counts of bullets that do less damage. If you find yourself wanting the happy medium definitely go for the Steyr Aug (Counter) or SG (bombers). Personally, I usually use the P90 with a P250, or desert eagle. I’ll use the pistol if someone if further away, but if they move closer I will quickly switch to the P90 and hold down right click. Another tip would be to not get frustrated with sniping. I have never been good at it, and tend to avoid it at all costs. It definitely takes a lot of practice and dedication to master sniping. Anyways, glad to see you switching things up and I hope to see you around!

Posted Aug 28, 2020
  5. Hey there!

It's nice to see that you're exploring the different games on Mineplex. I play Minestrike pretty frequently and if you are looking to get all of the Minestrike achievements then I have a few different pieces of helpful advice for you.

1) See which weapons suit you: Use all of the different weapons available (primary weapons, pistols, grenades, etc.) to try and find out which ones work best for you. Be sure to do this on both teams. If the AWP and the P250 work best for you, then you can always use those weapons because they are available on both teams. However, if an AK-47 works best for you, then you may want to consider trying out the M4 or a similar weapon on the SWAT team. Finding out which weapons work the best for you when you are playing is often key to a successful game.

2) Learn the maps: Make sure to try and play on as many maps possible as the gameplay each time will get easier overtime. If you are a great sniper, find the best spots to snipe from. Find the fastest routes and the best areas to play at during the games to help better your chances for more wins.

3) Use handy techniques: There are a few different techniques that you can use while playing Minestrike:

• The F5 trick: This is quite a handy trick that a lot of people use and can prove quite useful while playing the game. Not everyone views it as a 100% fair strategy, but it is not at all against the rules so you are totally within your rights to use this handy technique! If you're about to turn a corner but aren't sure if danger lurks on the other side, you can quickly use the F5 mechanism to potentially alert yourself to any danger! This is a quick and easy way to look for potential enemies around the corner.
    • Furthermore, don't be afraid to take your time during each game (unless the bomb has been planted of course). A lot of players like to immediately rush towards the other team, but I have found that this sometimes is bound to backfire. I know that it can be a bit boring or even seem riskier to take your time while perhaps the rest of your team rushes, but during tough games this will save you more times than I can count. This doesn't necessarily mean don't be efficient, but just be careful and thorough as you move through the maps. Also, sometimes rushing is the best option (and often is if it is a team strategy) - you just have to be the judge on that sometimes.
    • Check corners! Make sure to check your corners when clearing through the maps to ensure that there is no one around you that you don't know about. This will be a good trick to being even more thorough that will save you many times down the line.
    • You be the judge on whether to stick with your team or go solo. Team organization is a valuable tactic that in numerous cases will win the game, but sometimes when your team is struggling, it may come in handy to go your own way and follow your own judgement and strategy. Sometimes one brilliant play on your own will allow your team to win the round, and sometimes a great team strategy will do just the same. The bottom line - work with your team but know when to go solo and when to trust your instincts.
    • Try to buy a defusal kit whenever possible when you are on the SWAT team. This is super useful when defusing the bomb because if you don't have it, you need to get to the site and past all of the enemy team players very quickly in order to have enough time to defuse the bomb. Having a defusal kit will save you a lot of time that is needed in many games that you will play.
    • If you are on the bomber team, stay as close to the bomb as possible once it is planted. You don't have to follow the bomber throughout the game, so you can still go your own way. However, once it is planted you should go straight for the correct site to ensure that you can help your team hold off the SWAT team for as long as possible.
    Finally...

4) Practice!: In the end, none of this works without practice. The more you play, the easier it gets overtime and the faster you will complete all of the achievements! Practice makes perfect!

I hope this helped! I've played Minestrike for a long time and have found these tips and tricks to work well for me, so hopefully they do the same for you. Good luck!!

Posted Aug 28, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 29, 2020
    mab8400, Anna ♡ and PROSTONE like this.
  6. Best gun to get headshots is the p90. if you consistently play, you can get the achievement in about <3 weeks

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  7. don't f5 if you don't want everyone in the lobby to get mad at you. This'll probably get snipped out but there is a client called Podcrash+ (trusted) that can boost fps and remove fog (where you scope in with a sniper). The mod is generally much better for playing minestrike in my experience.

Posted Aug 29, 2020
  8. wassup mabo whatever your name is
    if you tryna get headshots and you're new i wouldnt do what you're doing right now f5ing angles and using a p90 cause chances are the finishing bullet which determines whether or not its a hs wont be a headshot
    id try using a awp, deagle, ak47/m4, or krieg/aug.. heres why:
    awp : you can scope in and aim for their heads + if theyre jumping 2 block high things if your reaction times fast enough thats a guaranteed hs everytime
    deagle : pull a zwequen spam the heck outta it and if you get lucky you get a juan (plus fastest time to kill pistol if you connect your shots)
    ak/m4: rifles if you hold down the button chances are the rando spray patterns gonna hit their head like id say 1/10 times
    krieg (sg553)/aug: most accurate rifles in the game just dont scope w it and aim at head level and you should get some hs (tho i wouldnt recommend u using these guns cause the reload time is absolutelyhorrid)

SOME TIPS FOR YOU AS A PLAYER SINCE I KILL YOU ALL THE TIME :
    movement : when you spraying you hold down w which makes the bullets hella inaccurate so hold a or d or sumn
    f5 : you're always in predictable f5 spots (maybe thats just me cause i have pretty decent gamesense) so just dont sit in one spot or f5 cause f5ing doesnt really help your headshots ( HEAR ME OUT ) : when you peek a corner and some kid comes outta nowhere w a p90 lookin at your head chances are theyre not gonna stand still for you to get a headshot theyre gonna like panic and jump around like a monkey in a cage

ALSO: theres usually at least one player that goes afk on the other team try to go to their spawn and get a free hs

ALSOOOOOOOOOO: please do not use a p90 you literally get no headshots i have no idea what that boy hilly is on but p90 is absolute garbage lol

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  9. My tip: Use P250. Its awesome and better then the deagle. Also don't try to no-scope since you'd probs get rekt

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  10. p90/p250 combo works extremely well for me, and f5ing helps a lot when I am low on health and need to be aware if someone is going to jump me. I usually dont use the most predictable spots unless I am in a fast paced map where I need to move a lot. I've tried the deagle and I can say 100% that I am the worst player to ever use that gun. It requires too much accuracy for me, I am horrible at aiming which is why I rely on guns that shoot very fast and I can just spray like crazy. sniping is the thing I am worst at, i only have 1 kill with the awp and when i tried it i legit could never get shots. Everyone uses the awp and trying to 1v1 only headshotting is a horrible idea since your aim has to be incredibly specific compared to someone who can just snipe without worry of where they have to shoot, as long as they hit you you're dead. I do use the ak since its a 1 shot kill headshot but since it's only available for the bombers its hard to get. not to mention it isnt really as accurate as I would like it to be. and yes I usually rush a lot to the other side to see if someone is either unaware or afk. but really the p90 is the gun i probably have the most headshots with, it's great since it has a large clip and doesn't cost a crazy amount, so I can aquire it on either team in most rounds. it also gradually shoots upward towards the head which means the last bullets are likely to help with a headshot. i got used to it real quick and I'm actually pretty close to the headshot achievement which is awesome. I have a daily goal of 25 so this actually might be the last week left of getting headshots. but f5 and f3b are super helpful since I can have a good idea of where an enemy is and I can see their viewing line (blue line in f3b) which i aim for headshots.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2020
  11. I'd highly suggest using xray/glasspack, or even a minimap that shows players locations, that's how most people do it nowadays!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    mab8400 likes this.
  12. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO ROTH ROTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    (u is my fav rayer in the mornings)

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    LordRotharoth likes this.
  13. :D

Posted Sep 18, 2020