• 399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7306 Players Online
  • 6907 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Tips for the Infestor Hider kit

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by whip109mario, Nov 9, 2018.

?

Infestor Hider vs Shocking Hider

1. Infestor Hider

2. Instant Hider

3. Swapper

4. Shocking

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So, I have had the Infestor Hider kit for a long time, and I would like some really good tips for using it. Tips can apply to a certain map (e.g. In Thames Square, there is a bookshelf on the top floor you can hide in), or apply to all maps (e.g. One thing you should do is to do ____). I would also like to hear your opinion on Infestor Hider vs Shocking hider in the poll and you may explain your choice

(Edit) I fixed the poll, though I wasn't able to remove Instant

Posted Nov 9, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 28, 2018
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. On a few maps, there are furnaces in the ground as part of the floor. Infest these. Also infest pots with flowers in them and water cauldrons, as people tend to overlook them since normal hiders can't be these blocks. With cauldrons, people might hit them to see if there's a pot in them though.

Posted Nov 27, 2018
  3. You should fix your poll. The label says Infestor vs Shocking, but the choices are Infestor or Instant.

Posted Nov 27, 2018
  4. When I play as a hider, I don't usually hide openly and try to win by PvPing, but on Pirate Island I sit on the top of one of the houses (if you are standing on top of the tree in the middle and the hunter's spawn is at your 5 o'clock position, the house is at your 8 o'clock).

I morph into a flower pot for the minimized hitbox, then try to snipe hunters from the house to upgrade my axe. When hunters climb up to try to get me, I stay on one side of the roof, and because they have to climb a ladder to get over a two block height, I can jump and hit them without them even seeing me.

The tactic breaks down when there are a lot of hunters, and they can sit back and shoot you from multiple angles. However, I find it more effective then hiding and waiting to be found on Pirate Island.

Posted Nov 27, 2018
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  5. Whoops! Will fix

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 28, 2018