• 338 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7325 Players Online
  • 6987 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Tips

Discussion in 'Bomb Lobbers' started by SpectreSai, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Any tips on getting the Ultimate Killer Achievement in Bomb Lobber? It’s to get 6 kills in a single game... I find it hard because there is a max number of 8 people in opposite teams and teammates will also be trying to kill people... so yeah!

Posted Jul 8, 2021
  2. Saratoga your teammates
    Or tell them to just hide
    Or just jope that theyre even worse than usual

Posted Jul 8, 2021
  3. Lmao I’ll try but they prolly won’t listen to me! I thought of making a party with ppl to each turn we kill all the ennemies but that would be hard...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2021
    chungalunga likes this.
  4. I get it it every game almost

If u need help go high and wait for your team to die, cause your team will suck 100% of the time unless your in a party

and hope your team kills no one
    And BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM destroy them all

Posted Jul 8, 2021
  5. Thanks!

Posted Jul 8, 2021
    SpectreSai likes this.
  6. Hope for the one turtle map. One well placed tnt can kill most of the team. Most of the people didn’t play bl before it came back so they just stand in the middle.

Posted Jul 8, 2021
    SpectreSai likes this.
  7. The boom boom boom seems like my favorite part! I’ll try!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2021
  8. Ok I’ll try!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2021
  9. My teammates usually do kill them people... also how do you get it almost every game!?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2021
  10. This achievement is all based on luck if you are solo queueing. However you can make a party for your team and ask them to not lob any bombs (I don't think this is bannable). I did get this achievement based on pure luck (on Java Mineplex), so based on your luck this could either take a long time or you will get it within the next 5 days. You never know.....

Posted Jul 8, 2021
    SpectreSai likes this.
  11. Ok thx!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2021
    Tanish_ likes this.
  12. i believe in u >.<

Posted Jul 14, 2021,
    Last edited Jul 14, 2021
  13. Any updates? Have you beaten this achievement yet?

Posted Jul 14, 2021
  14. Turtle island map is best chance

Posted Jul 15, 2021
    SpectreSai likes this.
  15. K I’ll try!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2021
  16. Thx!!!

OP OP
  17. Nooo i was in a no-wifi zone for like 5 days...

OP OP
    CatFan105 likes this.
  18. I haven't gotten this achievement on Bedrock yet, but for Java (I know it is a bit different) I randomly got it after playing a few games. I think the Turtle map is definitely your best bet, like most others have said above, since it is pretty open and the chances of you getting kills right off the bat are fairly high from what I've learned. On Java I always shot my TNT upwards, that way by the time it hits the ground it'll explode (or be close to exploding), and that always guaranteed a kill or two, possibly a few more if you're playing on Bedrock. It's a difficult achievement, but with time you'll get it for sure!

Posted Jul 15, 2021
  19. Just be ready and the first to throw tnt, usually throw to the middle of turtle where players spawn

Posted Jul 16, 2021
    SpectreSai likes this.
  20. Oh ok...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2021