• 425 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5867 Players Online
  • 5442 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Tired of being accused of hacking..

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by LG122yt, Sep 14, 2021.

1. They just have to update the anti-cheat but people don’t give suggestions and it seems people just trash talk about the person who made the thread for an update.

Posted Sep 16, 2021
  2. well it's also because i wanted to start fresh again making other content

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 16, 2021
    Tanish_ and BlueNinja1224 like this.
  3. Well, it is kinda hard to suggest something as a lot of people don't 100% know how it works

The only thing most people can realistically suggest is just to "make it good"

I do have some suggestions tho, I think they should make it be more "limiting", GWEN can't ban players after all, it only kicks them and they can still rejoin, so why not implement something that makes the cps cap relatively low(assuming there is one), so that the impact of autoclickers is reduced?

Or perhaps make gwen react better towards potential fly hackers in the form of simply looking more at someones air movement to decide if its flying or not

And as to reach, I can understand that sometimes you can hit someone who is (technically) out of hitrange, BUT I still do think that implementing a distance limit(for sword/fist/melee combat only) for GWEN would not be a bad idea

If someone manages to hit you from 6-7 blocks with a sword, without you being able to do the same shortly after, then the guy who hits you from that far would get kicked

Or when someone hits you very often and very fast mostly without even directly looking at you

Or just shortly: I'd make the anticheat react more to potential cheating by simply making it much more limiting, after all GWEN doesn't ban people, the only problem I see is that some 26 cps jitterclicker might get kicked for supposed autoclicking, same with people who play in a way that simply makes them "look" as if they cheat, but again: They only get kicked, not banned, and eventually they would readapt with the new system to avoid behavior that makes the anticheat kick them

This could not only get rid of cheaters, but also reduce the "tryhard" issue by forcing certain individuals to readapt and get good but in a different way than clicking 26 cps(or installing a autoclicker, autoclickers can operate at lower cps's too) or looking as if they were reach hacking, sure, that could reduce the skill gap a bit, but pvp would become more than just spam clicking as fast as you can and pvp would also become more fun as it would (again) reduce the amount of gameruining cheaters and sweats without even completely banning anyone

Posted Sep 17, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 17, 2021