• 331 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4577 Players Online
  • 4246 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Titan Rank Upgrade!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by RubyAlisa, Apr 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey There!

If you are a Titan Rank and want to get Eternal rank you can. Just follow the steps below, and sorry for any other ranks I'm only upgrading Titan ranks to Eternal. The giveaway will end on 4/13/2020. Sometimes there.

Requirements:

Step 1: Who is your favorite staff member?:
    Step 2: Your favorite Rapper / Singer?:
    Step 3: If you see me in-game shoot me a msg and come play with me on stream in my MPS :) < ( optional )
    Step 4: IGN: ( also be active on the forums for me to DM you. )

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Klobby, AspiringMod and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Heyo!

I won’t be entering this giveaway due to the fact that I am Immortal, but I would like to say thank you for being so generous and hosting this amazing giveaway! Although I am not entering I will still answer to the questions.

Favorite staff member: @AyyNick and @LT Tombstone 77

Favorite singer/rapper: Imagine Dragons

Once again thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  3. I won't enter since I am a Hero rank but I appreciate the fact that you are willing to do this for another person, kindness goes a long way!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    RubyAlisa likes this.
  4. As I don't have a titan rank I am going to submit for a friend, IGN: @ripobey
    Fav Singer Ariana Grande
    Fav Staff @AGLThree

I put down my friend but would it be possible for me to get something like ultra or hero or a color splash cosmetic or maybe 1 month of immortal?
    If this is not possible i'm happy if you bought my friend eternal.

Posted Apr 6, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 13, 2020
    RubyAlisa likes this.
  5. Hello, even though I have titan I don't really want to enter this but I will like to thank you because this is a nice act and I thought that I should just say that. Have a great day or night(I don't know what it is for you).

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    RubyAlisa likes this.
  6. Thank you :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 7, 2020
  7. If your reading this the giveaway is ending in 3 days!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 10, 2020
  8. Hey there, I too, won't be entering the giveaway as I already have Immortal, but I wanted to thank you for doing this and answer the questions as I find it fair to give people who deserve it some credit.

Step 1: Who is your favorite staff member?: xGetRektedx, LT Tombstone 77, Klobby (all nooby trainees; you guys are amazing)

Step 2: Your favorite Rapper / Singer?: ImagineDragons, Avicii, G Eazy, Eminem. (Avicii is a legend)

Again, this is a very generous and kind thing to do and I want you to know that the community really appreciates it, keep up the great attitude and I'm sure you'll get really far in life.

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    RubyAlisa and xGetRekted like this.
  9. Hi there!

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!

Who is your favorite staff member?: Dacuments
    Your favorite Rapper / Singer?: Lady Gaga
    IGN: VernCow

VernCow~

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  10. LAST DAY TO ENTER. If you are a Titan rank that wants a free upgrade now is your chance. It will make me a little sad if no one enters, besides one person than it's really not a giveaway ;(.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2020
  11. Hi there!

Thank you so much for hosting this giveaway!

Who is your favorite staff member?: Emily
    Your favorite Rapper / Singer?: MafuMafu
    IGN: BarOfFanta_GRP
    hope you accept Ultra -> Hero

Posted Apr 12, 2020
  12. don’t fall for this, titan is the best rank

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  13. Lol idk if this is over or not nor do I know If u will do a legend upgrade but if u need more people to enter...

Favorite staff: Toki form discord(only one I know)
    Rapper: XXX, Juice wrld, yung gravy
    IGN: SuperMonkey22

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  14. I am fine with legend to titan or eternal

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  15. Has this ended yet?

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  16. Ya has it?

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  17. Step 1: Who is your favorite staff member?: None of them.
    Step 2: Your favorite Rapper / Singer?: Yung Gravy
    Step 3: If you see me in-game shoot me a msg and come play with me on stream in my MPS :) < ( optional )
    Step 4: IGN: ( also be active on the forums for me to DM you. ): LordOfTeeth

Posted Apr 13, 2020
  18. Heyo!

The Giveaway Ended Yesterday.

With that said, I highly recommend you lock the thread, as this could start false hope in the giveaway, and you should probably announce the winner on this thread, as it would show who actually won, preventing other candidates joining an ended giveaway.

To lock this thread:

-Simply go to the top right hand corner of the thread > Click "Thread Tools" > It gives a drop-down menu, and then click thread status: Open with a tick, then that shall lock the thread.

If these steps weren't easy to follow I recommend you PM a staff member with the appropriate permissions to lock the thread, or just wait for a staff member with the appropriate permissions to lock the thread themselves. Congratulations to whoever the winner was!

Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Apr 14, 2020
    RubyAlisa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.