• 893 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9331 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Tokens

Discussion in 'Clans' started by OrdinalD1116, Sep 23, 2019.

?

Pick the one you would want

1. just keep 50000 tokens

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. add a 5000 token

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. add a 1000 token

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. add both 5000 and 1000

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. im sure we all know about gold tokens. could we add tokens of lesser size?

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  2. I think the current token amounts are fine. If decrease tokens sizes to <16k then that makes transferring gold through dailies and alts among clan-mates way too easy imo, and would discourage building up individual bank balances and hurt the grinding aspect of the game. You can already do that with barter items like flesh and bones, but that is much more inefficient so it doesn't bring upon any potent issues

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  3. Again I'm with Veans on this. Plus that's why we have spider eyes set at a 1:1 buy/sell ratio so you can transfer money but it's still difficult to do so.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  4. Adding lower currencies for tokens would also ruin the risk factor of bringing a valuable item to shops.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  5. thanks for your feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2019
  6. I just want you to know that you're a swell guy, part 2

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  7. Spiders eyes (as grandpa said), rotten flesh, and bones all have a 1:1 ratio, meaning that they can be used in trades to replace smaller denominations. For instance, if somebody offers to pay you 20k gold for a rare, you could calculate how many stacks of spiders eyes that is equivalent to, and trade them in item form. The person receiving them simply has to sell them at shops, and the currency transfer is complete.

Posted Sep 25, 2019