• 1121 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3205 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

TOP 5 WEEKLY MINECRAFT MOMENTS! | MINEPLEX

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Ufy, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Hello! Community of Mineplex!

You may know me, by my three letter name "Ufy" or other names such as nxay, or even GlowingQuantum! I've actually been thinking of this idea for a while now and I finally made the post on the Mineplex forums to make it a reality!

This is going to be a series on my YouTube channel every week, or, depending on how many entries I get! I have big plans for this series! Let me know any ideas also in the comments!
    I would also love to see this as an opportunity to let our community of Mineplex come together!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

- INFORMATION -

1. Must be able to watch it in decent quality.
    - I'm not asking for the best of the best quality. I personally don't have a good PC at all, though I can get about 720p and 60fps. A tip for recording is to get the recording software OBS, and search up on YouTube the best setting for OBS. If you have a good PC you shouldn't have to worry about this at all.

2. What kind of videos can I send? - The "gyst" of all this is that, the video can be any funny moments or cool "PVP" moments on Mineplex. It can be any game and can range from short clips to long clips. And idea for this would be "a good combo on cake wars" a "block save" a funny "hacker". "cool builds or drawings", "rank achievements" and much more! Some not the best clips would be everyday game-play that has no meaning behind it at all.

3. How long will it take for me to know if my video made it or not? - It's pretty simple, just watch the video that I post or read an update on this forum thread! I might also ask if you want me to edit out any parts.

4. How should I send you the video? - You can post a YouTube link on this forum, send a video clip to my Gmail, or add me on Discord. All this information will be at the bottom of this thread!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

That's basically all I have to say! Thanks for sticking around on this forum post and reading this, I put a lot of time and effort into this!

All the contact and general information will be listed below!

YouTube - Ufy - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq84UB728usoGfKvBnhFH0A?
    Discord - ufy#0337
    Gmail - [email protected]

Thank you for everyone who participates! Please contact me by discord or gmail!
    Sincerely,

- Ufy

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  2. Hey I’ll be watching this series! Link to a insane mineplex series:

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  3. I have a similar thing on my channel called “Mineplex Community Highlights” sounds fun that I can have someone show off my funny moments.

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  4. looks really weird do you know how they got there at all? lolol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2019
  5. Aye!

Great Idea man, It would be fun to have a youtube channel were people can send some of their highlights while playing CW... Looking forward to this idea and hope I can witness some great plays.

Keep it up,
    Flame

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  6. Basically before the video started, there was only 1, then more and more popped in killing people. I was killed by one...

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  7. thanks! means a lot!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2019
  8. @Ufy, can you add my video?

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  9. ill see my current entries, but ill let you keep up to date!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2019
  10. Ok

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  11. yeah bro, make sure to send some when you get some <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2019
  12. Did you watch mine yet my guy?

Posted Oct 24, 2019
  13. yeah i have! i'll keep you guys updated soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2019
  14. Had no idea you played football bro, I play basketball my guy Im so pumped for the season. How was your season Ufy? Did yall make playoffs

Posted Oct 26, 2019
  15. yeah, we're not the best school but we just got past the second round and still going, i'm not sure if i can currently do the series though of minecraft moments due to not enough entries. i only have about 3 entries.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 2, 2019
  16. We need more people!!!

Posted Nov 2, 2019
  17. I liked this video a lot! The one I saw at the bottom was really funny and I liked the changes in sound effects and music to show the tryhard and the casual player! The things portrayed were really accurate and things that I have definitely experienced all before.​

Posted Nov 2, 2019