• 1776 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14786 Players Online
  • 13010 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

ToTheCosmosAndAstros' Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tothecosmosandastros, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Hello Mineplex community! I've been playing in this server for a little while now and I really enjoy it. My username on Bedrock Edition is RiskyRxcky, If you want to shoot me a friend request, I'll happily accept it (I want friends lol) I hope I have fun in this community for a while. Anyway, happy to be here, and see you later! :bedrock:

Posted Nov 9, 2020
    Chicken In The Snow and anna ♪ like this.
  2. Heya, it's nice to meet you. It's great to hear you've been enjoying Mineplex so far ^^
    I don't play much bedrock but if I see you around I'll be sure to say hi!

Posted Nov 9, 2020
  3. Heyo, it's also really nice to meet you! I don't think I've seen you around before, mainly because I primarily play and moderate the Java platform, but from time to time I do hop onto the Bedrock server! I'm sure I'll probably see you around at some stage! If you ever need any help with anything, feel free to send through a message, otherwise hopefully you're enjoying all the recent Bedrock updates! :)

Posted Nov 9, 2020
    Amg likes this.
  4. waddup Gee i'm new too haha enjoy yo stay!

Posted Nov 9, 2020
  5. Heyo! It's very nice to meet you and I am glad you're enjoying your time here on Mineplex. As Nick said above, I unfortunately do not play much Bedrock, as I primarily play and moderate on the Java Platform. Sometimes I hop on Bedrock, and if you did happen to see me, feel free to say hello! If you need any help or if you have any questions/concerns, feel free to reach out to me!

Just out of curiosity, what would you say your favorite part of the Bedrock Server is your favorite? This can be a favorite game, the community, etc. Respond freely, I am just curious. <3

Posted Nov 9, 2020
    Tothecosmosandastros likes this.
  6. I'd say my favorite thing about the server is the friendly community! There's never any pressure about asking a question or making a suggestion and feeling dumb about asking it. (and if i had to answer, solo skywars is my favorite game on Mineplex bedrock :happyt3:) Thanks for asking!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 10, 2020
    Amg likes this.
  7. Hello!
    It's awesome to meet you, and it's great to know that you're enjoying yourself on the Bedrock platform!
    Unlike the prior staff responses, I ONLY play on Bedrock so the likelihood of seeing me around is very high, as I'm active nearly every day, so be sure to say hi!
    It's amazing to hear that your favorite part of Mineplex is the community, as I feel the same way. The Mineplex community has shaped me in more ways than one and I'm happy to say I've met some really awesome people on here. I hope you can say the same in the future!
    If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me, I'm happy to help.

Posted Nov 10, 2020
  8. I LOVE YOUR NAME

Lovely to meet you, one space admirer to another.

Nothing screams "cosmos!" in my ign, however, I have a League of Legends account named "AsteriaStoSympan" ("αστέρια στο σύμπαν" - it's greek) which means "Stars in the Universe".

Posted Nov 12, 2020
  9. Nice to meet you too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 12, 2020