• 905 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9343 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trainee Q&A

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by January34, Sep 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What's poppin everyone!

I'm sure most of you already know be by now either by the forums or you've seen me in game. But for those that haven't met me yet I'm January34 but ya'll can call me January. Currently I'm a Trainee for Mineplex with the ambition of joining Staff Management in the future! Now that that's out of the way lets go into why you decided to click on this post. I decided that it would be fun answering some of the communities questions related towards me or anything about the staff team. (That I'm allowed to say of course)
    How will it work?
    The way the Q&A will work is that I'll record a video with the questions I choose and answer them giving each person the appropriate shout out as well. The way I'll determine which questions will be answered is by reviewing your questions in the comments to this thread and I will either respond Accepted, Denied, or I'll just give the comment a Like to show that I'm debating if I should answer it or not.

When will the Q&A be uploaded?
    Honestly I don't even know myself. The best way to know once I recorded the video is to check back to this thread to see if it's locked. If it's locked then that means I've finally got enough questions to answer and I'm starting to record the video! Once the video is uploaded I'll make a separate thread under the Youtube Video Showcase.

Final Remarks!
    I'm very excited to be able to do a Q&A and I'm really hoping this turns out well. I can't wait to see what type of creative questions I'll be asked and I'm looking forward to this! The only I thing I do ask of you is to please not ask troll questions or questions you already know the answer to. I want this to be fun and for the community to learn a little bit about me and what I do on the staff team to give the community a little bit of a better understanding of everything. If you're looking forward to this make sure to like the post! I'll catch y'all on the flip side!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Jocoe, Gzen, Copyy and 8 others like this.
  2. Hey January!!

I think it’s super exciting you’re doing a QnA, I really look forward to watching the video when it is uploaded.
    My question for you: Do you have any funny stories to share since you’ve been a Trainee?

I can’t wait to see the video!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Kyuine and January34 like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Alright, so my question will be...

Whats poppin?

I understand how difficult this question can be to answer, but don't worry, I've got another one up my sleeve.

How difficult is it for you to moderate Lobby-1 chat? Especially at times when the lobby is at its fullest?

I'm sure you'll get a lot of questions worth answering that should make for an interesting video. But keep in mind, you're talking about something that you've been a part of for about six weeks now, it gets even more interesting after the promotion (:

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    January34, PieOrPi and Kyuine like this.
  4. Hey January!

I think something like this will be really interesting, so hopefully you’ll be able to answer my question, which is:

What is something you struggle with the most as a staff member?

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    January34 and Kyuine like this.
  5. Hey!

When talking to January about some things we have decided that I am going to be a guest in the QNA! So, if you have questions feel free to ask me some or questions for both of us to answer! Just a little update for everyone who submits questions! :) ​

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Klobby and January34 like this.
  6. Why are my alts and mains (that I all bought legit) keep getting compromised.

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  7. You'll probably want to read this thread, online security is very important. https://www.mineplex.com/threads/compromised-account-account-security-faq.201/

ONT: How much time do you dedicate to Mineplex every day, and on average, how many staff reports do you make every day?
    Thanks for making this Q&A, I think it'll be very interesting to see the answers. :)

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    PieOrPi and Kyuine like this.
  8. Hey there!

It's always exciting to hear from our trainees and their views on what it's like to finally become a staff member and undergo the true Mineplex staff experience. Having been a trainee, I know there is much to say and comment on, so I am very interested in the answers to be received.

My question is for @Kyuine: What is the difference in community attention you receive now VS the community attention you received before your acceptance?

Looking forward to hearing the response if this is accepted :) Thanks!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Copyy and Kyuine like this.
  9. Heyoo,

It's nice to see a QnA being held by staff members other than our higher ups! I can't wait to see the official video.
    Q: What was the history behind your IGNs?

Have an awesome day!

Posted Sep 15, 2019
  10. Hey!

I really like this video idea and hope all goes well!

My Question: What rank, if offered, would you be willing to go up to (Mod, Sr. Mod, Admin, etc)?

~Nick

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    lotix, PieOrPi, Kyuine and 1 other person like this.
  11. Heyoo!

This is really cool of you to do! So, I guess I better get my question out of the way!

Question: What sub-teams do you want to join, and why do you want to join them?

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Sep 15, 2019
    Kyuine, PieOrPi and Klobby like this.
  12. Accepted: SpikeCreates, FreakingNick, DiddyYT, PieOrPi, Copyy, dallarth, Thenorn, AyyNick. I have considered these questions to be appropriate and deemed that they do not conflict with the Staff communication policy

Denied: LittletrisYt. After reviewing your question I deemed that this question isn’t allowed to be answered. There are many factors that are played into reviewing a question and unfortunately I have to deny it. I suggest asking another question!

(You can still ask questions. Questions will most likely close once there is enough)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 16, 2019
    BasicT, AyyNick, PieOrPi and 2 others like this.
  13. My question for you is: How was your day? I hope it was good!

Posted Sep 16, 2019
  14. It's great to see you're starting your Trainee Q&A thread! I love how many people are asking your questions today which is nice. I'm trying to come up with some bunch of the questions I want to ask you, but none of them were perfect. After I keep thinking and thinking, I'd finally want to ask one question. Here are the questions I want to ask you!

Question: How did you find out about Mineplex? It can be either your friends or your closest friends.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  15. Hello!

January this question is for you. Did being in CMP help you with your journey to trainee? And How did you feel after being denied from your first trainee interview. This is really cool to see and I can’t wait to see both of your responses to all the questions.

Posted Sep 17, 2019
  16. Whats poppin!

I've finally reached the point where we have enough questions for a successful QnA.
    That being said I'm going to be locking the thread and get to work with @Kyuine on the video!
    I hope yall will enjoy!

-Thread Locked-

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019
    BasicT, Jocoe, Thenorn and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.