• 1255 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9693 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trainee Tryhard Dezzy? Or Chemical... -.-

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dezzy, Aug 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I figured to make one of these since i’ve been seeing a lot of other people do these lately on the Forums so why not I give it a try. Hey, my name is Dezzy but some people call me Dez or Chem because of my username (Chemical) (The l is an i capitalized.) Currently I am now a Sophomore in High School. I was born in Puerto Rico and now raised in United States, Fl. I am currently going to be 16 on October which I am stoked because my child-hood was ruined but slowly getting better. I have been playing Mineplex almost everyday since December of 2014. What has got my mind of trying to go on Mineplex? Or even get a Minecraft Account? Well… the two most popular Mineplex Youtubers at the time. CaptainSparklez and Parker Games. They we’re so entertaining. One was super chill and one was super funny. I am indeed a Trainee Tryhard. I have applied currently 13 times in almost 2 years. I have tons of confidence and great persistence to keep going. I was motivated to apply by one of my brothers who was a Moderator back in 2015. Inside of Mineplex I enjoy playing my main game, Block Hunt or Nano Games. If I am not doing that I am either in the lobbies or just try harding achievements. I am trying to get all the achievements that I can by the end of 2019, which was my goal soon when 2019 started. I am doing very well at the moment I got most achievements but they’re all scattered. I am thinking if I should do Bridges or some arcade games last I am not sure but it’s a hard decision to make an order of which Achievements to try hard next. By the time I sent this thread I am a level 72. Reason why I said it like that is that I am literally leveling up so quick now that I constantly play games instead of sitting in the lobby. When I was younger I was a toxic person to the point everything I said was punishable a high severity. Luckily I got help (therapy) and it changed me a lot to the point I am the nicest person ever just, I love to pick on friends a lot so it possibly can be too far to the point where it’ll possibly hurt them. But I do love to motivate others to achieve their goal. Outside of Mineplex i’m an actor. It’s so much fun but can be stressful most of the time. If I am not doing that I am either Exercising, going places just for the fun of it or either helping with Fundraisers and events. If you have any questions feel free to either commend in this thread or message me and ill answer it. I do instead to stutter sometimes or go all over the place so it might not make sense or just looks like a big mess. I hope everyone has a fantastic day/night/afternoon and my Friends list is private so I might ignore your Friends Request, so join my Community if you want to contact me in-game. /com join MineplexNoobs :D

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    Klobby, Poal, _Prof_ and 7 others like this.
  2. Nice to meetcha' Dezzy! Seems like your life has been through a ride so far, I hope that you're okay :D. It's nice to see you around the community though! Hopefully we can talk in the near-future!
    Fun Fact: My birth parents are from Puerto Rico too! Maybe we could be cousins :O
    Good luck with becoming Trainee! Remember always be yourself, no matter what.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  3. Hey Deezy! I've seen you so many times helping out in the StaffRequest community when I was still a Titan, so I want to say, keep up the great work! To be honest, I though Deezy and ChemicaI were two 100% different people, so I'm just kind of surprised right now. xD

Anyways, it's great that you introduced yourself to us, so thank you! :D

Good luck on trainee too! I look forwards to seeing you in-game with that sweet tag! :D

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  4. A good tryhard though.
    Hi for the millionth time dez B)

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    Dezzy likes this.
  5. Hey buddy!
    Super awesome to meet you and learn a lot about you. I too started playing Mineplex a while back, but I have only just recently returned from a break. I also watched CaptainSparklez (in fact he and my friend are what convinced me to get Minecraft). I actually saw him in SG twice back in the day and it was super exciting.
    I did also used to be a bit toxic when I was younger, but I was immature back then, I guess it's kind of embarrassing but oh well! I wish you the best of luck with becoming a Trainee, it just takes lots and lots of time and dedication. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your thread, hopefully, I can see you around sometime. :)

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    Dezzy likes this.
  6. I also came to Minecraft because of watching videos from Captainsparklez. I'm trying to become a better person every day and fix my reputation in the Mineplex community. I haven't exactly been a model player on Mineplex for a while now, but I am trying to change. One day a couple of weeks ago or so, I was talking to a friend who used to be a trainee. This chat I had with him reminded me of the times when he motivated me to become a friend to all and help anyone I could. I remember the gratification I got from helping others and I want to feel that again instead of the guilty feeling of being toxic. Hopefully, I can build myself back up to the person I was before. I'm going to try my best to make up for my actions. Although I'm not going for Trainee right now, I could see myself possibly going for it in the future.

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  7. Tryhard??? Do you mean genuinely good guy? Seriously dez, you're a blast to hang with, keep at it, i hope to see you as a trainee one day :D

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    MythicalCake and Dezzy like this.
  8. Hi Dez! I don't recall ever seeing you in game, but you seem like a very nice dude and I hope to see you one day! Good luck

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  9. Hey Dezzy! I didn't know you were Chemical until now. I've seen you on the forums but I thought you were a different person. I'm pretty sure I saw you on StaffRequest and Champions before. Also, if you're looking to become trainee, keep working at it as you will get it without a doubt in my mind. I used to be the worst person (in my opinion) on the Java edition as well (slightly toxic, among other things) but taking a break helped shaped me in a positive way significantly. Would love to see you become trainee one day and good luck with your app!

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  10. :b:
    --- Post updated ---
    You're fun as heck the heck you mean I am a blast .-. All I do is pick on friends
    --- Post updated ---
    Really? What part is your birth parents from? I am from Old San Juan .p. Also Thanks <3
    --- Post updated ---
    LOL yea a lot of people thought Dezzy and ChemicaI was two different people. But now they know my Irl name is Dezzy and ChemicaI is my Ign. But thanks, it's gonna be weird seeing you with a Gold tag now that you're Trainee. I am used to seeing you in the lobbies with a Red tag, so it's gonna be interesting. Thanks also c;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2019
  11. Ahhh Dezzy!

It’s been such a pleasure getting to know you around the server, I’ve interacted with you a few times mainly on discord and you’re a wonderful person for sure :) Don’t give up on that dream of being a Trainee cause when it finally becomes a reality it’ll be such a sweet and awesome moment so keep on pushing! I’m always eager to be a helping hand so if you ever need anything just hit me up! Have a blessed day, hopefully I’ll see you around soon!

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Dezzy likes this.
  12. Same try hard level 80+ <3
    --- Post updated ---
    <3_<3 it's super fun interacting with youuuu c;

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2019
    QuitPlayn likes this.
  13. Hey there.

I remember seeing you helping out in StaffRequest on many occasions. As for 'Trainee tryharding', I think that's nonsense. Keep working towards your goal, and, no matter how many times it takes, you WILL get there. It's pretty awesome that you have a brother that's an ex-Mod; I would highly recommend that you ask him for advice.

Other than that, have a nice day :)

(And good luck with your application!)

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  14. Dezzzzzyyy, hey!
    It's nice to see you come back active, we definitely need to play DMT again sometime. I'm glad that you're still pursuing your goal of Trainee and I really hope you achieve it soon. We haven't spoken in a while so we should catch up for sure. Good luck with your application, I hope you join us on the team soon. :)

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    wOeuf // xOeuf likes this.
  15. Aw Dez, this was a super nice read!
    It's nice to see that you took time out of your day to write this, and I appreciate the courage it must've taken to share some more raw moments of your life with us <3 As @Zipppo mentioned, your drive for the trainee position on this server is impressive - maybe we'll even see you on the staff team sometime soon!
    I never knew YouTube was your inspiration for joining the server! I started out watching some of CaptainSparkelz (and TheNeonLazer's) videos too, which motivated me to join the server back in 2015 with friends while I was still living in Italy - it's cool to see that we have that in common :D
    Have a good one Dez, don't hesitate to send me a message if you ever want to hang out or just play some games o/

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    Zipppo and Segwat like this.
  16. Heyooo!

Dez, I've loved talking to you in game when we do, and I love Nano Games too! We should definitely play some Nano sometime! I've really been wanting level 70 and you've said you've been leveling up so fast! Tell me the tricks! c:

You said you loved to act outside of Mineplex, I personally have always had a interest in acting and I wish you the best luck in your acting life, my friend who is also a Moderator, who goes by the name of @neotheater inspired/motivated me to apply, and I saw that your brother was Moderator back in 2015 who also motivated you to apply, maybe you could tell me his name and I could remember, I've been around for a long time!

Nice getting to know you better through this thread! c:

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    neotheater likes this.
  17. Hey! It's always nice to see people dedicated to the server and to their goals.I think that one day you'll be rewarded for this. Unlike people above, I didn't have any occasion to play with you but if you want, feel free to /f me. Good luck for your future applications, you're on the right path. Finally, I hope that you manage to realize your dream of acting :D

-M3k

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  18. Nice of you to finally introduce yourself!!! I see you in game all the time but I never talk to you. You’re too busy lounging on the edater hill >:( Anyways good to meet you!!
    :> because pewdiepie is the #1 Minecraft YouTuber Lolol

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  19. I am never on the Egirl hill. I am always on the Staff Island or running around the Lobby. BUT NEVER on the Egirl hill lmao. Pewdiepie is indeed the #1 minecraft YT but not a fan of him

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2019
    doeo likes this.
  20. Hi Dezzy!

It’s always nice to see long time players of Mineplex do these introduction posts! I did one myself not too long ago:) I’ve been playing since 2014 and my IRL best friend at the time got Trainee in 2015! I used to be very involved with her journeys as a Staff member despite not applying myself. She had quite a lot of Staff friends back in the day who I talked to frequently— What was your brother’s IGN? I might have known him!

I also enjoy acting quite a lot. I used to play Dorothy in a London’s West-End production of The Wizard of Oz when I was 8 years old. We did about 15 shows before it ended. These days, I’m a part of a drama school and we have toured Europe with our production of the musical Chicago. I like creating my own music and I recently got signed by a record label and we are all working on my first EP! In terms of music, I listen to AJR a lot. My favourite album is called neotheater (hence my name) by AJR. What’s your favourite? You seem like an interesting guy haha.

Hope you get Trainee soon:)

Posted Aug 9, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 9, 2019