• 838 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2922 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Trainee Tryhard Dezzy? Or Chemical... -.-

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dezzy, Aug 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey, my name is _Prof_, most people call me "Prof." In September, I am a Junior in high school. I was born and raised in Ottawa, Ontario. How was your childhood ruined? I have already had my birthday this year. I have logged onto Mineplex daily since August of 2016. I found out about the network from a close friend who does not play Minecraft all that often anymore. Good luck on your goal of becoming a trainee, persistence may not sound hard at first but many will be harshly mistaken! I definitely would have given up long ago, not even reaching the double digits in applications. My favourite games on Mineplex are The Bridges, Survival Games, and Cake Wars. My long-term goal on Mineplex is to reach level 100 before 100 IGT, so far I am 68 with just 45 days! It is nice to hear that you have changed, from what I have seen, your growth as a person since a few years ago has been outstanding! Outside of Mineplex, I am on my town's competitive A ice hockey team, currently trying out for AA and it it going very well. If I am not doing anything hockey-related, I am likely either playing the guitar, watching/making YouTube videos, or reading.

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  2. Kind of hard to see what you're writing because there's no paragraphs but anyhow,
    great to see that you've finally introduced yourself to the Mineplex community, I hope that I'll get the opportunity to see you on the forums or maybe in-game.

Posted Aug 31, 2019