• 528 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8966 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Treasure Digger!

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by kim_crazy, Jun 28, 2019.

?

Opinions?

1. Amazing!

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Good, could use some fixes!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Eh...

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Horrible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. It’s been a while since Mineplex has brought a new game! The last one I believe was rose rush back in February. As of this moment, it is mid summer, and I have in mind of a possible, fun limited game.

The game is called, “Treasure Digger”. This game is one of the many mini-games within Bawk Bawk Battles. Essentially, all the players would be spawned on an island, with shovels. They would dig the sand, searching for treasure chests with goodies such as gems or other rewards. Every player is a pirate, and will start with gold armor and an iron sword. Killing a player will reward you, half the resources they’ve plundered from treasure chests.

Items found in treasure chests: Shards, Gems, Special Sword Name (Developer’s Choice), and items to help with treasure fighting or pvp.
    Shards, Gems, and the (rare) Sword Name will be given after the game.
    Quests: “Plunder” loot 100 treasure chests
    “Raid” kill 8 other pirates in 1 game
    Rewards:
    Plunder- 15,000 Treasure Shards & 5k xp
    Raid- Special Title (Developer’s Choice) & 10k xp

Posted Jun 28, 2019
  2. Hey!

While I really like the idea of your game and it has quite a lot of cool aspects to it, it seems like a game that could go on for a hour, if I’m mistaken feel free to correct me, it just seems that if you want to put like 10 people in there, and they all are digging at what point do the “Pirates” (Players) come across each other?

-Thunderbelly

Posted Jul 4, 2019
  3. I am very confused on this. So, is everyone in one area? Or is there little boxes. And I don't think there should be gems or anything. Maybe just weapons so it would be more pvp. And not camp at your box and get free things.

Posted Jul 4, 2019
  4. I think this idea has tremendous ups and downs. I do feel like this game would be a bit too "lengthy" for Mineplex's style. I also feel as if this would promote campers into the game and another thing the Mineplex community has to worry about.

Overall I do think it was a unique idea but, personally I don't feel like it would be a wise idea for Mineplex to implement those certain features!

Posted Jul 4, 2019
    Mahht likes this.
  5. This is a cool idea, but I am not sure if it will be a beneficial addition for Mineplex. First of all, this game may be too plain in order to be a standalone game. For example, this seems very similar to the challenge "Ores Ores Ores" in Nano Games, except with chests and PvP enabled. In addition, I do not think it will be a good idea having gems, shards, and sword names in chests. This attribute would make the game inconsistent with others. Overall, this is a good suggestion can use a couple of tweaking in order for it to be an ideal game on the server.

Posted Jul 4, 2019
  6. After reading the original idea and comments I wanna say a version of this I branched off of in my mind while reading this. What if the chests were a block retextured as a treasure chest, there would be many different levels of rarity for it, while the point is to get treasures I think there should also be a little more PvP aspect to it like having skeletons or husks in some rare spots you can find. The time of this minigame would be about 15 minutes max, if all other players are killed though then the round automatically ends. So it would be a mix of PvP and a reward game, and maybe the game could be playable once per level up on the mineplex server and you can pile it up. After you reach level 100 you get the game weekly, this would be so no one abuses the rewards they get out of it.

Chest Raritys:
    Basic: you can get simple 50 gems or shards from the chest

Rare: you can get hub gadgets and 100 gems or shards

Super rare: you can get crates and 1000 gems or shards

LEGENDARY: you can get ranks and crates and 10000 gems or shards

Note if you have external + rank you can play this game daily.

That's what I've come up with to improve this idea. I hope

Posted Jul 4, 2019