• 488 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6264 Players Online
  • 5776 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Triple shot kit bomb lobbers

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by Oggygaming, Sep 5, 2019.

?

Would this be good?

1. Yes

50.0%
  2. No

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triple shot kit for bomb lobbers

Armour:
    -Golden helmet
    -Leather chestplate
    -leather leggings
    -leather boots

Perks:
    Each TNT launches three pieces similar to the triple shot enchantment for crossbows.

Negatives:
    Gain rate of TNT is slowed to around 12 seconds.

Price 5000 gems

Posted Sep 5, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 5, 2019
  2. This is about the same as waiting 12 seconds in game and then you can throw 3 regular tnt at once. This would have to be adjusted to be more different than it is now imo

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  3. the shots would be spread out, rather than the concentrated fire of throwing normal TNT so it is essentially the same but it means you don't have to leave cover to spread fire.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 5, 2019
  4. Hey!
    This is an interest concept, however I don't believe that this should be added to Bomb Lobbers.
    My main issue with this kit is the ability.

Although Triple shot is a neat idea, and definitely applicable to Bomb Lobbers, I don't feel that it's the best fit for the game. Bomb Lobbers is a damage oriented game and because of this maps are smaller, so games don't drag on and on. Having a class that can do wide swept damage would simply be devastating in a game like Bomb Lobbers where the littlest amount of damage can be a game changer.

I also feel that this ability could be rather hard to properly aim, resulting in many missed shots, some even going off the edge of the map, wasting a shot.

My final issue with this kit was mentioned by @ImFirewalker. They mentioned that in the suggested cooldown time, three TNT would have already built up in the players inventory, allowing for three individual shots to be thrown more accurately.

Overall, I think this is an interesting idea, but due to the widespread damage and aiming issues, I don't feel that it should be implemented. -1 from me.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  5. Heyoo!

I actually like that concept of the kit but as others said above It's basically the same as you can wait 12 seconds for 3 TNT to come into your hands. Maybe this kit would be great with some adjustments. But I don't really know how would that be... umm like barrage? Throwing 3 TNT at once at the exact same time or like 1 second after?

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  6. Hello there!
    In my opinion, Bomb Lobbers is doing just fine with the kits it has currently, and I don't think this new kit idea you have would fit in very well to how Bomb Lobbers is played. Throwing three tnt at once could either be really good or really bad for the player using the kit, as they could either miss all their shots because the accuracy isn't as good, or they can hit people with all three, but that would be hard to do. Also, with the size of maps for Bomb Lobbers, I don't think they would be able to handle players using a kit like yours because then the map is destroyed way too fast. For these reasons it's a -1 from me. Have a good day!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  7. I think that this would be a really cool kit to add. But, like @Tilgorn said, there are enough kits they do different features that can help you win the game, but I do still like this idea. It does take a little to get TNT so doing this could basically prevent that from being bad. This could be very over powered though, throwing 3 pieces of TNT at once is really good and is really not fair. To fix that problem, I would suggest making the other 2 TNT do less damage than the original one. And it does take around 12 seconds to get 3 TNT in your hotbar with using a normal kit (different kit). I think this idea would be even better if it had some adjustments to it, like others above have stated. But I would give it a 0 just because I see how this could be a really good kit, but it is kind of OP and unfair towards the other team. Thank you for giving your idea though!

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  8. I doubt this concept would be overpowered compared to the other kits. The most important part of bomb lobbers is timing and movement. Those abilities could easily be avoided with acrobat kit.

other than that I think it's semi-interesting and could be a nice addition to the game.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  9. like others said, I like the concept of this idea but I don't know how I feel about having to wait 13 seconds. I'm not sure how fun the kit would be with a 13-second cooldown, but if the cooldown is reduced I feel like the kit will become too OP.

It's for that reason this idea gets a -1 from me.

Posted Sep 6, 2019
  10. This idea has been denied since you can throw 3 tnt at once with any kit if you just stockpile 3 before throwing, so this ability isn't unique such that it warrants its own kit.

Not Planned >> Denied by Game Insights

Posted Apr 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.